Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

oh so you have seen it with your own eyes from space have you? circumnavigated the "ball" have you? no faith based beliefs? do you have the proof or do you have faith in other people's theories about balls? please provide your proof that you live on the spinning oblate spheroid, if you will

What a petulant and juvenile post. A view from space is not required; I have seen the curvature of the Earth from over 40,000 feet. It’s not flat. As for proof, in light of the plethora of evidence and opportunity offered to you by Chinahand and others to prove that the Earth is an oblate spheroid, it’s well over time that in fact you proved that your nonsensical bollocks is in fact the case. So off you go. 

1 hour ago, Uhtred said:

What a petulant and juvenile post. A view from space is not required; I have seen the curvature of the Earth from over 40,000 feet. It’s not flat. As for proof, in light of the plethora of evidence and opportunity offered to you by Chinahand and others to prove that the Earth is an oblate spheroid, it’s well over time that in fact you proved that your nonsensical bollocks is in fact the case. So off you go. 

Wasting your time Uhtred. He’s been on the pot that long he’s lost touch with reality...

7 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Wasting your time Uhtred. He’s been on the pot that long he’s lost touch with reality...

No doubt.

1 hour ago, Uhtred said:

neil de grasse tyson says you need to be higher. i agree with him

what "nonsenical bollocks" would that be then ?

Archived