Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently Stephen Hawking's last words were "Tell that twat Paul's Got Wright that I've really enjoyed their posts on MF as it was cool to see the output from a mind at the opposite end of the spectrum from mine...oh, and the Earth's not flat you gimp". So well done Stephen, eh?

58 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

Apparently Stephen Hawking's last words were "Tell that twat Paul's Got Wright that I've really enjoyed their posts on MF as it was cool to see the output from a mind at the opposite end of the spectrum from mine...oh, and the Earth's not flat you gimp". So well done Stephen, eh?

Post of the week... Brilliant

3 hours ago, Uhtred said:

was he talking to a flat earther?

32 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

crass to make fun of the dead, more like post of the weak kneale

Judging by the timings on your last two piles of shite, I'll err on the side of cautiousness and say you are not dead (Can't confirm from your neck up though)

1 hour ago, paul's got wright said:

crass to make fun of the dead, more like post of the weak kneale

Not actually making fun of the dead Paul...but I admire your humility.

2 hours ago, Neil Down said:

Judging by the timings on your last two piles of shite, I'll err on the side of cautiousness and say you are not dead (Can't confirm from your neck up though)

which lead to my question for uhtred kneel. why have you got an avatar of an old woman? does it make you feel hard?

26 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

which lead to my question for uhtred kneel. why have you got an avatar of an old woman? does it make you feel hard?

That’s no old woman...how dare you...it’s Mata Hari.

3 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

your avatar kneel. why do you have an avatar of an old woman? does it make YOU feel hard? like a gangster? kneel down flat earth granny gangster troll x

Didn’t think you could appear any more stupid, but you’ve excelled again...:whatever:

Archived