Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Neil Down said:

Research... you're a bigger fool than I first thought.

ETA - An even worse troll

•  
  • gerrydandridge
  • Regulars
  • team_mf_reg.gif
  • 1,002 posts

I will probably regret posting this as this is a no go area for even the most die hard tin foil wearing "conspiracy theorists" out there, but I stumbled across a series of short videos on youtube, about the earth not being a globe, this was news to me here in the 21st century.

I watched all 11 short clues as he calls them and the 1 intro (below) with mocking intentions, however my attitude changed somewhat throughout the short films, and as of yet I am unable to debunk these points raised, particularly the moon landings? the GPS in the southern hemisphere is among the "clues", and the antarctic treaty.

What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8-YdgU-CF4

•  

48 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

One out of three is pretty poor.

that's too vague for me to respond qualitatively bob, up ye game. i have a genuine reason to post here, as is the spirit of the platform.  the trolls need to try harder really. desperate x 

27 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

thanks for that pearler kneile, the clockwork flat earth troll. get that mullet  blue rinsed ye granny gangstar

It’s called, care in the community, helping those less fortunate than us. Boy do you need help

Archived