Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

1 hour ago, Neil Down said:

It’s called, care in the community, helping those less fortunate than us. Boy do you need help

it's called bein a walter kneel. i'm not a boy, and no i don't need help unless you can prove otherwise? clairvoyant advice from strangers doesn't count you bad pretender! 

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.space.com/40224-virgin-galactic-unity-1st-powered-flight-video.html

Virgin Unity made it's first powered flight on Thursday, putting Virgin Galactic back in the game after their accident three years ago. Rather nice, clear shot at the top of the climb taken with boom camera showing the curvature of the Earth. 

I realise that the hardcore believers will just dismiss the authenticity of the video, but once people start flying on the actual commercial sub-orbital flights, and seeing the curvature of the  planet for themselves, will that finally put away  a. this thread and b. any vestige of flat Earth belief?

1 hour ago, guzzi said:

Virgin Unity made it's first powered flight on Thursday, putting Virgin Galactic back in the game after their accident three years ago. Rather nice, clear shot at the top of the climb taken with boom camera showing the curvature of the Earth. 

I realise that the hardcore believers will just dismiss the authenticity of the video, but once people start flying on the actual commercial sub-orbital flights, and seeing the curvature of the  planet for themselves, will that finally put away  a. this thread and b. any vestige of flat Earth belief?

oh they'll "take you for a ride"....no doubt about it! 

who would describe seeing the earth from space, like this?......... "and see the curvature of Earth against the blackness of space"

only a complete wally or religious fanatic in my opinion. you must have to get very high to see the curve i think guzzi x

2 hours ago, guzzi said:

sorry i forgot to ad......" seeing the curvature of the  planet for themselves, will that finally put away  a. this thread and b. any vestige of flat Earth belief?" 

i thought chinahand already proved it on here?

hasn't nasa already proved it!

48 minutes ago, doc.fixit said:

.........ah, but you see, it's not quite flat..................lol

And nor, apparently, does it have any edges. It’s a kind of infinite flattish thing.

Archived