Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

8 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

putred stop pretending you know me you absolute clown. i've asked you time and time again to just provide on example in this entire thread, where you can back up any of your claims made against me! just one please it would really be all you need. but you can't, so you move from one false claim to another. sticks n stones wally. where is the proof that i've "lost it". what have i lost do you think wally? did i report it missing? x

Define the word absolute. It appears so many times in your insults that it has lost meaning... pretty much as have you son.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, PottyLisa said:

Nah, all fake apparently.  As with all evidence provided, it's all manipulated.

On the one hand this guy proclaims to have not taken any stance short of not being offered any evidence good enough for his standards (which seem quite low tbh)

He claims to be all about peace and love and the freedom to express views yet as soon as evidence is offered up he belittles it and just gets plain nasty.

He either has a massive self perception issue or he's simply a troll.

I'll bet the latter, and an untalented, nasty one at that.

"He claims to be all about peace and love and the freedom to express views yet as soon as evidence is offered up he belittles it and just gets plain nasty". 

come on potty mouth you don't need to walter about me to get my attention mate! just send a pm! i haven't been nasty to gerry once, he's a very nice guy as far as i'm aware. it was others who were nasty to him and were berated for it in this thread.

oh i forgot, you haven't actually read the thread have you! getting silly in me old age! x

4 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Define the word absolute. It appears so many times in your insults that it has lost meaning... pretty much as have you son.

granny i'm not ye son love ok. i'm not into gangstar granny pseudo hardmen as fathers.  "insults"??? what insults? you are a walter by defintion. a fantasist as proven by your posts here.

provide proof for any claim you have made about me,  and i'll gladly give you the intended meaning of the word "absolute", in one of my posts to you.

go .......

3 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

granny i'm not ye son love ok. i'm not into gangstar granny pseudo hardmen as fathers.  "insults"??? what insults? you are a walter by defintion. a fantasist as proven by your posts here.

provide proof for any claim you have made about me,  and i'll gladly give you the intended meaning of the word "absolute", in one of my posts to you.

go .......

whatever it is you are smoking son, I'd stop it. The onus is not on the rest of the world to prove your daft theory, it is up to the gang of balloon knots called flat earth theorists to prove otherwise. So far spectacularly failed. Okay son...

35 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

" obsession"........replying to comments on social media is not an obsession blob

I'm quite happy that the description is accurate but I'm not going to post another 10 pages of obsession videos .  After all, I'm just replying to a post on social media.:)

23 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

whatever it is you are smoking son, I'd stop it. The onus is not on the rest of the world to prove your daft theory, it is up to the gang of balloon knots called flat earth theorists to prove otherwise. So far spectacularly failed. Okay son...

you couldn't stop yeself dribblin for long enough wally. still not read this thread then nelly? not even after being promted and told straight? what "theory" mate. you keep making claims but never reveal the source of your skewed inklings? i can only atribute it to the religious mind set you have displayed here, thus far. stop using your imagination to do science kneel, it's not part of the scientific method love x

12 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

I'm quite happy that the description is accurate but I'm not going to post another 10 pages of obsession videos .  After all, I'm just replying to a post on social media.:)

so it makes you happy to be inaccurate. good for you mate x

6 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

oh so we've never been to the moon now then haven'y we? interesting indeed. do you know why they haven't been back then? don pet tit does!

I've never been to the moon.  And neither have we, Paul, we've never been anywhere together.

Do you believe that you breathe oxygen?

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sausages said:

I've never been to the moon.  And neither have we, Paul, we've never been anywhere together.

If only he didn't... :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Mr. Sausages said:

I've never been to the moon.  And neither have we, Paul, I've never been anywhere with you.

"I've never been anywhere with you." ahh so you don't know me and are willing to admit it. i respect that sausy. 

do you believe i breathe it?

Archived