Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

7 hours ago, PottyLisa said:

Passive aggressive: Some people just can't grasp evidence based science

Aggressive: PULL YOUR MOTTLED HEAD OUT OF YOUR FUCKING ASS AND TRY SOME OF CHINA'S EXPERIMENTS FOR YOURSELF YOU INSUFFERABLE SHIT-STAIN!

potty you are just another massive regressive caught shaught in the science thread. it's science in here, not seance you mitty x

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

i never attributed the quote to orwell! i distinctly expressed that i consider it an anonymous quote, due to the fact i have not verified it's origin. are you a complete moron?

Ah, so you're resorting to ad hominem attacks, despite your repeated criticism of them.

Your post clearly has the name George Orwell on it. Even if you went with the frankly bizarre claim that it is an 'anonymous quote' (despite posting a name on it) you still expect us to take it as authoritative, despite not witnessing the quote yourself. Yet when anyone posts anything, you decry it as not directly witnessed and say it can't be authoritative. Inconsistent much ?

You're just a man of straw, you can't argue a position without being hoisted by your own petard.

10 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Stop engaging him and he'll get bored.

"....the greatest insult an enemy can suffer. To be ignored."  Okeer.

It's what the ignore button was invented for...

11 hours ago, Neil Down said:

Take a deep breath, count to five and put the mad fecker on ignore. You know it makes sense...:flowers:

Way too much entertainment value here to put this guy on ignore. I like visiting this 'Science' thread probably for the same reason people enjoyed visiting Freak Shows in days gone by.

It's brilliant!

6 hours ago, The Bastard said:

Ah, so you're resorting to ad hominem attacks, despite your repeated criticism of them.

Your post clearly has the name George Orwell on it. Even if you went with the frankly bizarre claim that it is an 'anonymous quote' (despite posting a name on it) you still expect us to take it as authoritative, despite not witnessing the quote yourself. Yet when anyone posts anything, you decry it as not directly witnessed and say it can't be authoritative. Inconsistent much ?

You're just a man of straw, you can't argue a position without being hoisted by your own petard.

you are not very good at this reading and replying stuff are you! i don't need ad hom i'm not defending my beliefs. you are, you need it.  im pointing out how daft you seem. my post perfectly illustrates how your yt video comes under the "precarious" part of the quote. when i asked you didn't reply.  i don't care what name is attributed to the quote. it's anonymous to me. i don't expect you to take anything from the quote, as authoritative or otherwise.  just hoped you'd recognise the frailty of your yt video as any sort of proof. i felt the quote did that perfectly.

quotes are heard not witnessed, unless you are a lip reader? what is your best proof for a spinning spherical earth? please provide it for examination. stop pretending you are here to add substance to the thread just provide some. thanks

24 minutes ago, PottyLisa said:

Way too much entertainment value here to put this guy on ignore. I like visiting this 'Science' thread probably for the same reason people enjoyed visiting Freak Shows in days gone by.

It's brilliant!

could you please provide us with your best proof for the spinning ball earth please lisa. that's what the thread is about, entertaining as it may be. thanks

You know that bit in Superman where Louis Lane dies and Superman flies round and round the Earth REALLY fast to make gravity go backwards or something and thus reversing time so Louis comes back to life.  Well, that.  He couldn't do that if the Earth was flat could he?

Checkmate wanker!!

gerry was well ahead of the game on here.  they all said no one would even talk about it, the uk convention is tomorro! usa had theirs last year canada this year also. the point is, all the "believe it alls" on here thought their belief system was backed by "science".  but when you ask for the scientific proof for their spinning ball they ask to shut the thread down. utter travoltas x

1 hour ago, PottyLisa said:

It's brilliant!

Love your loose terminology there Lisa - "science". That will keep me smiling all day now.

You are correct in entertainment value though. I'll have a think about the entertainment v irritating little shit :flowers:

Archived