Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

As was pointed out to you a good while ago. Wouldn't it be easy just to provide your best proof of the spinning spherical earth? Maybe you don't actualy have a good enough grasp of the model? Most people don't despite their almost religious belief in it.

apart from your inane rantings, you have not proved one "scientific" its all nonsense from you and a few of your deluded followers...

18 minutes ago, PottyLisa said:

Bit cryptic that, even for me.  And I have a brilliant mind.

Please use it more then lisa!  nelly seems to have taken yor advice and its been much nicer to read his comments in other threads lately. Even had an avatar change!

8 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Anger isnt proof lisa! Please link me to the post or provide it here so we cwn examine it. Thanks

Who's angry? I'M NOT FKING ANGRY!!

It was the post I made about Superman flying round the globe.  Round and round, bit like this abomination of a thread.

It's proof Paul, an iron cast eff you (I know you're a bit sensitive about the word FUCK) to you people questioning the shape of the earth.

8 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

apart from your inane rantings, you have not proved one "scientific" its all nonsense from you and a few of your deluded followers...

Provide one example of an "inane ranting" by me please neil, or,you know the drill by now, take it back and apologise like a real man would. Thanks. 

Did you miss a word after " you have not provided one "scientific""? It doesn't make sense please clarify. 

Please provide one example of nonesense from me and one verified follower who has posted in this thread. Thanks

2 minutes ago, PottyLisa said:

Who's angry? I'M NOT FKING ANGRY!!

It was the post I made about Superman flying round the globe.  Round and round, bit like this abomination of a thread.

It's proof Paul, an iron cast eff you (I know you're a bit sensitive about the word FUCK) to you people questioning the shape of the earth.

Sensitive! Not at all, be my guest. Maybe you already have? I love a good donald duck as much as the next man! Im just a bit choosy when to let it out! Better safe than sorry! X

If that's your proof its your right to believe what you like lisa x

4 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

If that's your proof its your right to believe what you like lisa x

Is that you refuting my proof? If it is, it's very low effort.

I would argue that my proof is every bit as compelling as your YouTube videos.

1 hour ago, PottyLisa said:

Now you know why I had the fruitloop on ignore. He's now back on

I will not be taking advice off you anymore PL (well I might)

17 hours ago, dilligaf said:
17 hours ago, paul's got wright said:
22 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Or just ask him to explain Time Zones

like you can explain space time zones?

I've a blind Bambi ;)

A no eyed deer..................I've no idea

I used to think it was a little funny.:o

5 hours ago, PottyLisa said:

No. you never provided any you potty brain!. Its a scientific question which requires scientific proof. Superman doesn't cut it love.  I haven't posted any of my youtube videos, and you haven't posted anything compelling. Just read the op again, see if you can catch up on the topic at hand x

1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

A no eyed deer..................I've no idea

I used to think it was a little funny.:o

As i suspected! But do you have your strongest proof for why you believe the earth is a spinning oblate spheroid? Could you provide it please so we can examine it here? Thanks

Archived