Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

8 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:
1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

A no eyed deer..................I've no idea

I used to think it was a little funny.:o

As i suspected! But do you have your strongest proof for why you believe the earth is a spinning oblate spheroid? Could you provide it please so we can examine it here? Thanks

Paul, I have flown around the world in both directions and not once did the plane fall off the edge.That is all I can say :)

AND I can use a compass.

I win.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, paul's got wright said:

Silly dilly! Fe noob gold classic right there! X

Don't be so fucking stupid. I know people who know you and say you are a decent sort.

Why spoil that by being this dickhead of a persona.?

33 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Don't be so fucking stupid. I know people who know you and say you are a decent sort.

a) he’s lonely 

b) wasn’t loved as a child 

c) struggles in adult company 

d) all of the above

44 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Listen wally, you're the one who hasn't got a clue here ok. You are a noob. you clearly haven't done the most basic  of research into the subject. Who do you know that knows me? Name them. They are either liars or walters like you. Stop pretending you know anonymous strangers on the web divvy.  The only thing being spoiled is this thread by religious clowns like you. Or is it just a persona you use to troll threads of worth like this? 

What is your best proof for a spinning oblate spheroidal earth? Please provide it for examination.  How many times must i ask the faithful for this one proof? Is it really that hard?

18 minutes ago, Neil Down said:
53 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

a) he’s lonely 

b) wasn’t loved as a child 

c) struggles in adult company 

d) all of the above

What I think is really sad is that he has a wide circle of friends who I wouldn't imagine would entertain this silly behaviour.

5 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Listen wally, you're the one who hasn't got a clue here ok. You are a noob. you clearly haven't done the most basic  of research into the subject. Who do you know that knows me? Name them. They are either liars or walters like you. Stop pretending you know anonymous strangers on the web divvy.  The only thing being spoiled is this thread by religious clowns like you. Or is it just a persona you use to troll threads of worth like this? 

What is your best proof for a spinning oblate spheroidal earth? Please provide it for examination.  How many times must i ask the faithful for this one proof? Is it really that hard?

Any local radio hosts by any chance ?

( and I am definitely not religious mate.)

3 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

What I think is really sad is that he has a wide circle of friends who I wouldn't imagine would entertain this silly behaviour.

lets just get it straight silly. You haven't got a fucken clue who i am. Ok. Name one person that you think knows me.  What is really sad, is pretending that you know anonymous strangers on the internet, in lieu of actually providing solid proof for your belief system, which is what the thread, and natural science, is about. Ad hom won't cut it in here, clearly, after three and a half thousand replies. 

My wide circle of friends is due to my manners, mutual respect, honesty and will to be a better person. To having remorse and some sort of integrity about myself.  To actually try and be considerate of other people. 

You're a flat earth troll, the epitome of siliness 

10 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

lets just get it straight silly. You haven't got a fucken clue who i am. Ok. Name one person that you think knows me.  What is really sad, is pretending that you know anonymous strangers on the internet, in lieu of actually providing solid proof for your belief system, which is what the thread, and natural science, is about. Ad hom won't cut it in here, clearly, after three and a half thousand replies. 

My wide circle of friends is due to my manners, mutual respect, honesty and will to be a better person. To having remorse and some sort of integrity about myself.  To actually try and be considerate of other people. 

You're a flat earth troll, the epitome of siliness 

Oh ok :)

BUT, when you go blabbing on facebook lots and lots of people think to themselves, "Oh is that really Pauls got Wright ?

19 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Any local radio hosts by any chance ?

( and I am definitely not religious mate.)

No not in the slightest chance, there 3nding your bizzare fantasy.  You are r3ligious, you have long held faith based religious beliefs about where you live. And we are not mates, otherwise you wouldn't need to anonymously pretend to know me. Divvy

4 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

No not in the slightest chance, there 3nding your bizzare fantasy.  You are r3ligious, you have long held faith based religious beliefs about where you live. And we are not mates, otherwise you wouldn't need to anonymously pretend to know me. Divvy

Is that in code ?

I don't know you, but I know who you are. How's that ?

I am a follower of Brian, not Jesus

1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

Is that in code ?

I don't know you, but I know who you are. How's that ?

I am a follower of Brian, not Jesus

Good so stop pretending to. Read the op and see if it mentions my name.  Then ask yourself why you are trolling the flat earth thread. Jonathon

Archived