Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

do you know any flat earthers quilp? if so, have you discussed the topic with any of them? thanks

You're entitled to have your theories and I'm not going to attempt to call you out on what you believe. Challenging you is pointless. You can't prove the world is flat or that it is not spheroid.

This thread should have run its course by now and it is unfortunate that other poster's choose to continue to take your bait. They do it when they're bored and when there's a hiatus of new threads. Hence the page count.

If it was up to me I'd have put closing this waste-of-space thread up for a vote, because that's what it is, a complete and utter waste of time.

As for the verbal combat, insults and profanity, you're just as bad and deserve all that's thrown at you.

Have I engaged other flat-earth believers? Nah, it's like giving money to a cat...

13 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

oh you have proof but not the guzzi to provide it for examination! belter x

Done several times during this epic and not rebutted in any way. Can't be arsed to do it again. Carry on.

oh so you are the one they've all been waiting for! go on then what is your best proof let's have it for all to see. let's examine it together scientifically and see if its that thread ender some have been so  desperate to receive! can't wait

9 hours ago, King Lear said:

Nah I wasn't thinking about TE, rather where the image is found which relates to your original post.

Nevermind your majesty, its above lisa's head. Even though she thinks everyone's been on the profile. Everyone but her apparently 

13 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:
9 hours ago, King Lear said:

Nah I wasn't thinking about TE, rather where the image is found which relates to your original post.

Nevermind your majesty, its above lisa's head. Even though she thinks everyone's been on the profile. Everyone but her apparently 

Well at least "Lisa" has a head.

You are running around this thread like a headless chicken .

Quilp is right, this thread is dead, it just won't lie down. :(

9 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Well at least "Lisa" has a head.

You are running around this thread like a headless chicken .

Quilp is right, this thread is dead, it just won't lie down. :(

please provide an example for examination, to back up your silly claim. walter x

i get it silly dilly. your belief system has been challenged. you're angry. you're defending knowledge of things outside your remit, sure that china has the helm. but if you really want to take it out on someone this is the man you are lookin for. he started it, even before gerry! 

why haven't you been back to the moon yet?

Archived