Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

42 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

the lack of proof in here is deafening! when will neil actually provide one single proof for the spinning earth? please provide an example for your claim neil. so we can examine it scientifically. what are you so afraid of?

489400b85b344ce8937be25a8b340f5689a88c1d3b4869cbc6e754db2b03258a.jpg

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well no one in here can provide the most basic proof for their beliefs. They could even just use one of chinas if they are really are so stuck for their own personal fave. 

but the problem is, that, they themselves, couldn't then attempt to defend it against any sort of scientific scrutiny. The reason being, thay haven't got the basics down in the first place. They are the faithful believers, not people who know why they live on the spinning oblate spheroid. Yet they linger in here, some fantasizing, most making false claims they cant back up, none providing proof. None dealing withe op or subsequrnt subject matter. They are simply opposed to any kind of scientific discussion or scrutiny. And allergic to research 

1 hour ago, paul's got wright said:

No neil, never has any adult or child, posted anything as stupid as you just have. Its never happened to me u til you just did it. You complete and utter turnip

I seriously doubt that...

2 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

No neil, never has any adult or child, posted anything as stupid as you just have. Its never happened to me u til you just did it. You complete and utter turnip

Paul, just go the top right hand corner of the page and click on you avatar.

In profile, click "my activity",

In there you will find the biggest load of bullshit EVER,

Neil wins :lol:

1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

Paul, just go the top right hand corner of the page and click on you avatar.

In profile, click "my activity",

In there you will find the biggest load of bullshit EVER,

Neil wins :lol:

just provide one example with your assessment for review. or is it all talk no action again? like when you are asked to provide  proof for your beliefs? what did neil win?

Archived