Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

27 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

I hate to break this to you China, but you’ve just wasted  however long that took you to type. Fruitloop will be back asking for proof.

Sci3ntific proof nelly, as is required in order to satisfy the scientific method. You should look it up, you might learn something. At least china came and saved you though, that was nice of him

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The planets are all kinda roundish globe things these days,  but they weren't always thus, it's only lots of time and gravity and spinning and that that has/is making them that shape. The Earth would have been flat-ish at one time.

The flat earth people are right of course, but they are just out of synch.

3 hours ago, CharlieBrown said:

You are getting a bit smutty with paul's balls.

Its his modus operandi in here, nothing clean has been offered about other peoples balls thus far! Petrified balls of a gnat when it comes to proof! 

We can go through chinas post later maybe or definitely tomorrow. See if there's any scientific proof in there. See what people think

14 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

If i have to go back through the thread and bring them all up in chronological order i will. No worries. Scrutinise them one by one.

For the hard of thinking, I'm calling you out on this.  You haven't the wherewithal to do a retread of this topic.  Chronological order, you said.  No wories, you said.

Well, where is it, then?

Like all your posts, you promise much but deliver nothing.

40 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

For the hard of thinking, I'm calling you out on this.  You haven't the wherewithal to do a retread of this topic.  Chronological order, you said.  No wories, you said.

Well, where is it, then?

Oh I don't know, he's managed to continue this drivel for 243 pages

16 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Oh I don't know, he's managed to continue this drivel for 243 pages

He's managed to "continue this drivel" because some on here cannot resist the urge to post responses. It must be apparent to all that every avenue of science, reason, logic and, for that matter insult has been exhausted. There is no counter-argument which will convince this attention-seeker that his adherence to flat-earthery is nonsense.

He's taking the piss.

Don't respond and the thread will die. Simple...

2 hours ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

Well, where is it, then?

Lets get chinas out the way first mr excited!  I know you need your kicks but some of us have duties and responsibilities to attend to, which of course take priority over humouring trolls and religious fanatics bob x

17 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

If i have to go back through the thread and bring them all up in chronological order i will. No worries. Scrutinise them one by one.

3 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

"If you cant stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen"

A highly ironic post from someone that runs away when they get called out on their promises.

1 hour ago, quilp said:

He's managed to "continue this drivel" because some on here cannot resist the urge to post responses. It must be apparent to all that every avenue of science, reason, logic and, for that matter insult has been exhausted. There is no counter-argument which will convince this attention-seeker that his adherence to flat-earthery is nonsense.

He's taking the piss.

Don't respond and the thread will die. Simple...

Just give one example of what you call drivel, from me? Its your lack of proof that has spurred the thread on, i would say.

I am not an adherent of any flat earth theory!!! thus proving you cannot read, or you are too lazy, or no matter what is said to the contrary, even from people who share your beliefs, your cognitive dissonance will not allow you to know the truth of the matter. 

So you make false claims.  That is the piss take here. High and mighty liars like you, havin the cheek to come in the flat eart thread, without scientific proof,  or manners, and making personal accusations which you cant back up. 

What is it that makez you post in this thread? Easy

Ego

3 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

A highly ironic post from someone that runs away when they get called out on their promises.

Come on bob you are an exremely well fed troll in here and you know it!

Whats your best proof for your belief in other people's ball's?

Look at the list of people who responded to this thread first. That is who you can thank for where it is now.

By the logic being offered now, the thread shouldn't have received one reply, given the content of the op.

Yet here we are still!

That's what you get for bein a religious smart arse! X

Archived