Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

It seems that we have come to a scientific empasse, just at the crucial moment of scrutiny. I would like to see what mm thinks?

4 hours ago, Chinahand said:

You’re playing games. If you’ve something to say say it. 

Chinahand has summarised my view nicely. 

At the moment you are somewhere between asking a question (What shape is the Earth?), doing some background research (youtube and Flat Earth conventions appear to be your main source) and constructing a hypothesis of your own.  Rather than continually going around the houses I would suggest it is now time for you to share your personal hypothesis and how you intend to test it with an experiment.

Basically, it is time to put up or shut up. 

55 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

At the moment you are somewhere between asking a question (What shape is the Earth?), doing some background research (youtube and Flat Earth conventions appear to be your main source) and constructing a hypothesis of your own.  Rather than continually going around the houses I would suggest it is now time for you to share your personal hypothesis and how you intend to test it with an experiment.

Tick tock, Tick tock...

2 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

Im asking that we agree upon the scientific method before we scrutinize Chinas offers of proof one by one. You haven't even responded to my post where i pulled your pants down so don't start gettin gobby mm!

Its time to analyze chinas evidence scientifically, its the claims he made that we are checking, so lets get that straight mm. 

Are you happy with what has been proposed by yourself, including my additional clarification?  China has to agree aldso, obviously. Otherwise we can use citations to prove the steps required, in order to make your evidence scientific.

Im ready an rearing to go but whats the point if you wont agree the parameters?

You lookin for wriggle room mm? If not then just lets agree the steps required and use them to test chinas evidence. 

Please also respond to the fact that you proposed an erroneous scientific statement previously, as i pointed out to you. There was no comment from china on the matter neither?

1 hour ago, manxman1980 said:

I never asked the question, that was gerry remember! Time to check the answers given in this thread, when you agree what the scientific method is. What are you waiting for?

11 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Im asking that we agree upon the scientific method before we scrutinize. Chinas offers of proof one by one. You haven't even responded to my podt where i pulled your pants down so fo dtart gettin gobby mm!

Its time to analyze chinas evidence scientifically, its the claims he made that we are checking, so lets get that straight mm. 

Are you happy with what has been proposed by yourself, including my additional clarification?  China has to agree aldso, obviously. Otherwise we can use citations to prove the steps required, in order to make your evidence scientific.

Im ready an rearing to go but whats the point if you wont agree the parameters?

You lookin for wriggle room mm? If not then just lets agree the steps required and use them to test chinas evidence. 

Please also respond to the fact that you proposed an erroneous scientific statement previously, as i pointed out to you. There was no comment from china on the matter neither?

Where did you pull my pants down exactly?  I am sure I would have remembered that.

I am happy with the definition that China and I work too.  I do not agree with your amendments.

You are the one that will not put forward the parameters.  I believe that is because you are looking for wriggle room so that you can continue to deny the evidence that centuries of scientific research has established.  

What erroneous scientific statement did I make?  

11 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

I never asked the question, that was gerry remember! Time to check the answers given in this thread, when you agree what the scientific method is. What are you waiting for?

I know that.  Gerry started this thread but you are the only one remaining who seems to have an opposing view to all of the verifiable scientific knowledge which has been established over many centuries.    

So for one final time state your case and let the rest of us critically analyse it.  

On 4/29/2018 at 10:02 PM, paul's got wright said:

If i have to go back through the thread and bring them all up in chronological order i will. No worries. Scrutinise them one by one.

Consistently failing to live up to promises.  Maybe that's your modus operandi, eh?

51 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Indeed nelly. Time to see how well chinas evidence stands up to the scientific method!  Bobbies knickers must be bursting!!! X

I was referring to you fruitloop...

38 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

Where did you pull my pants down exactly?  I am sure I would have remembered that.

I am happy with the definition that China and I work too.  I do not agree with your amendments.

You are the one that will not put forward the parameters.  I believe that is because you are looking for wriggle room so that you can continue to deny the evidence that centuries of scientific research has established.  

What erroneous scientific statement did I make?  

I know that.  Gerry started this thread but you are the only one remaining who seems to have an opposing view to all of the verifiable scientific knowledge which has been established over many centuries.    

So for one final time state your case and let the rest of us critically analyse it.  

I welcome any evidence! And i have no dog in this fight. Merely an impartil spectator enjoying the research and discussion. So You are clearly mistaken mm. I will respond later, duties to attend to.

16 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

I welcome any evidence! And i have no dog in this fight. Merely an impartil spectator enjoying the research and discussion. So You are clearly mistaken mm. I will respond later, duties to attend to.

So Gerry was the only one with an opposing world view and he stopped contributing.  We can therefore close the thread seeing as you an an impartial spectator (who seems rather involved in the discussion to be a spectator) and that since Gerry left everyone else is in agreement that the Earth is not flat and is in fact a globe. 

If everyone is in agreement you will have no discussion to observe and that makes it all rather pointless.

Archived