Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

I don't think Gerry has yet commented on that.

I'm sure his personality will rise to the top again sometime in your sock puppety day.

Are you for real? Whoever Gerry is, he's even on Facebook posting this kind of stuff on his profile, which is public. I don't know if they're someone's sock puppet, but if they are then they're putting a lot of wasted effort into it to make it convincing. Still, I do think he's pulling our leg here.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go up to Douglas head and look with optical help (Binoculars or telescope) if needed at the Great Orms head in North Wales and tell me it is a mirage or refraction from the atmosphere...

Look with optical help? lol, Ans Gerry, you do crack me up.

^ Got mixed up with another post, I wasn't saying Gerry is Ans - lol.

The UN copied the Flat Earth model, not the other way around.

The UN had that logo for a number of years before the FES adopted it.

The (modern and heavily infiltrated) flat earth society took the map from an old map, I have a black and white picture of the exact same map from a flat earther book dated 1901, the UN was put together in 1945 so they took it from a flat earther and put a target like grid over it with 33 sections, ask a freemason (of high enough level to know) like the ones that apparently went to the moon what 33 represents..

So the topic opens up again and I thought it would drop off because of Chinahand's facts.

Nevertheless, this link seemed to be the best of the best towards a flat earth and people should at least listen to it before they can criticise. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx1FMHM_wbU

I would like to say that this is the best 2 hour video I've seen on the subject although I'd preferably stick to CH's facts at the moment for now, although science is definitely not my strong point, regardless of my fascination towards it.

Chinahands facts are not facts, he thinks they are facts because somebody he considers to be smarter than him told him they were facts, nothing more, the equations can read as you like I can make that equation say that if I fire a laser beam in what I think is a straight line then it will go around the globe and hit me in the back, facts built upon assumptions and theories cannot be fact. Also if he knew me personally he would no longer say "I need a maths teachers help"

The (modern and heavily infiltrated) flat earth society took the map from an old map, I have a black and white picture of the exact same map from a flat earther book dated 1901, the UN was put together in 1945 so they took it from a flat earther and put a target like grid over it with 33 sections, ask a freemason (of high enough level to know) like the ones that apparently went to the moon what 33 represents..

Sorry, you're wrong.

Also, a flat earth doesn't tie in with the laws of gravity or why the moon orbits the earth. If it was flat, it would lack the mass necessary to keep the moon in orbit, let alone a spherical one. If it was flat, where is gravity being pulled to? A flat earth would surely contract on itself? A flat earth only makes sense in the context of a creationist belief system where it is being continually held together by a supernatural entity. I don't think Gerry has yet commented on that.

Gravity is a theory backed up with complex equations by another isaac (whom happened to be a freemason) which many won’t understand.

In the 18th century in the UK where the earth spins about 700mph, they did an experiment by setting up a cannon with a plumb line and shooting it directly straight up into the air, the average time it spent in the air was 28 seconds, it never fell more than 2 feet from the cannon, on some occasions it landed back in the barrel of the cannon. The heliocentric’s then said, oh the atmosphere is dragged along by the earth’s rotation so it all moves together, this is why it didn’t land ½ a mile away, so they shot the ball in all directions and got no comparable difference in the distance traveled by the ball, even east and west.

Spin a ball in a pot of paint, does the paint eventually rotate with the ball?

No doubt someone has made an equation that few will understand that will convince you all to throw away your intuition on this matter and tell yourself it’s all OK, it’s the magical force of gravity.

I don't want to know what you do with pots of paint, you weirdo.

Bit over the top don't you think Isaac unless you're trying to bring in some fun between two opposing people?

I took the comment as either you agree with it or not

Also, a flat earth doesn't tie in with the laws of gravity or why the moon orbits the earth. If it was flat, it would lack the mass necessary to keep the moon in orbit, let alone a spherical one. If it was flat, where is gravity being pulled to? A flat earth would surely contract on itself? A flat earth only makes sense in the context of a creationist belief system where it is being continually held together by a supernatural entity. I don't think Gerry has yet commented on that.

Gravity is a theory backed up with complex equations by another isaac (whom happened to be a freemason) which many won’t understand.

In the 18th century in the UK where the earth spins about 700mph, they did an experiment by setting up a cannon with a plumb line and shooting it directly straight up into the air, the average time it spent in the air was 28 seconds, it never fell more than 2 feet from the cannon, on some occasions it landed back in the barrel of the cannon. The heliocentric’s then said, oh the atmosphere is dragged along by the earth’s rotation so it all moves together, this is why it didn’t land ½ a mile away, so they shot the ball in all directions and got no comparable difference in the distance traveled by the ball, even east and west.

No doubt someone has made an equation that few will understand that will convince you all to throw away your intuition on this matter and tell yourself it’s all OK, it’s the magical force of gravity.

in always preferred density to gravity gerry. makes much more sense x

Archived