Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

3 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

Ok Paul, I am basically happy with this list.  Crack on.  What do you have to say?

ok but basically happy isn't a good start china you need to accept it scientifically, for what it is. must we go to citation or will you just post your objection please to check it's validity? 

i'll say what i have said previously. if it doesn't agree with experiment then it is wrong

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:
10 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

Ok Paul, I am basically happy with this list.  Crack on.  What do you have to say?

ok but basically happy isn't a good start china you need to accept it scientifically, for what it is. must we go to citation or will you just post your objection please to check it's validity? 

i'll say what i have said previously. if it doesn't agree with experiment then it is wrong

357956653_26145257-homme-d-affaires-se-cogner-la-tte-contre-le-mur.thumb.jpg.c0b5ce78339d1b534ebe66f2a9eab689.jpg

On 5/3/2018 at 8:11 PM, Neil Down said:

I note with interest that so far you haven’t followed up on your bullshit claim...

"all you've gotta do is bounce it, to see just what goes where. there aint no way around it, so i have come well prepared. don't ye know?"

36 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

Paul this is childish. If you have anything to say say it. 

I thought you would have sussed by now that he hasn't...

19 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

I thought you would have sussed by now that he hasn't...

Au contraire nelly i have proposed to test the validity of chinas evidence, scientifically. How did you miss that? Didnt you keep the glasses when you ditched the granny gangstar avatar?

I agree china, its silly of you to refuse to either accept or object to the validity of the steps i gave you. I offered you the oppurtunity to provide them. You never. 

I told you to use citation so we could agree and proceed. But you didn't. 

So i will now assert that it is a valid process in the correct order, and no valid objections have been made to it here, by you or anyone else. Therefore this is how i will scrutinise the evidence you and others have offered, by way of citation from univeritys and scholars. It only took you 3 years to cotton on! So now you know that when we plug the evidence in, the scientific method will tell us of its validity.  And if it disagrees with experiment then its wrong. And if you havent got an experiment then its not science. And if you just want to explain things away will nilly then its philosophy. Welcome to reality china, i hope you enjoy your stay x

Archived