Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

31 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Paul, why don't you just STFU.

You lost this debate ages ago, just a shame some keep it going.

You appeal to the egos of a few on here, so you will always have an argument to play with.

To most of us though, you are just playing a game that you can never win.

You can't stop the thread!!! NOoooo......!!

OK, the world could (heehee) be flat or oblate or some other shape BUT........ there's apparently still two openings to inner earth at the North and South poles Oohh!

(Crack on guys - lets see what you think you know or can factually find out?)  

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, manxy said:

OK, the world could (heehee) be flat or oblate or some other shape BUT........ there's apparently still two openings to inner earth at the North and South poles Oohh!

My money is on Paul gob shite challenging China to provide science to one of his barking questions...

31 minutes ago, manxy said:

If anyone had said years ago that a forum thread about the earth being flat could ever stretch to 255 pages, they would have been locked up.

But just look at this. Amazing.

1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

Paul, why don't you just STFU.

You lost this debate ages ago, just a shame some keep it going.

You appeal to the egos of a few on here, so you will always have an argument to play with.

To most of us though, you are just playing a game that you can never win.

Scientifically test fallacious utterings? Thats what i am doing! Do pay attention weve already started!

Im not in a debate i told you that ages ago!

Im not playin a game are you?

16 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

My money is on Paul gob shite challenging China to provide science to one of his barking questions...

Please provide proof. Of one of chinas barking questions. Or apologise to him and respect his wish for a no troll zone in the science thread nelly

At the moment we are testing the first evidence from the quote containing chinas various evidences, and its going pretty slow. I shall continue tomorrow when china has cleaned up his propoal. The observation is the horizon. Next he needs to form a question about the observation. Then form a hypothesis. But at least we have a captive audience!  No where to run nowhere to hide. 

24 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

If anyone had said years ago that a forum thread about the earth being flat could ever stretch to 255 pages, they would have been locked up.

But just look at this. Amazing.

What does it tell you about the level of proof that has been offered?

21 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Yes me and you as it was. What is the question in relation to the observation.  Then can you give your hypothesis please

You should consider trying to get some real life friends...

China you have an observation, the horizion. What is the question you have formed in relation to the horizon and what is your hypothesis to be tested in experiment. I appreciate you may be busy but i thought we would have at least got through 1 of the evidences  you offered?  So far you dont even have a question!

China the first few evidences offered in the quote, are all observations. It doesn't matter which one we are to scrutinise, you need to form a question in relation to the observation. Then we can proceed to your hypothesis. This is vital in order to then create an experiment. Please could we just get through this?

I appreciate you may be busy and i am in no rush, but without you giving us the question posed by the observation,  how can i proceed? Thanks

Archived