Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 5:03 PM, ecobob said:

The Power of Then.

Typo! Them you mean!

Them who, trusted with the scewling of the educated, and uneducated alike,  must adhere to the academic standard, thereby formulating a true depiction of the intellect, ability and character of their students. 

read it and weep walter! X

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 10:04 AM, Neil Down said:

Not really, it’s taken him since May to concoct this pile of dung.

Concoct! You wish nelly, how dare you doubt the word of the Don! What's up silly? all the Ballerkermeen teachers disagree with you! How apt x

There's plenty of Government shills out tonight Paul and their only task is to belittle others because its their job to do so. They are puppets and insignificant people who chase lies of their brethren brothers. The tide is turning and war is coming. They know it and will do and take any action or intervention to prevent the truth being told. Liar Hillary Clinton, Liar Bill Clinton and Liar Barrack Obama are just a few of the people that have been proven to lie to the public and yet our non island Government shills or stupid idiotic islanders still believe that every things cosy, every things ok, as if they had tunnel vision or unable to see whats really going on in the world.

These people make me sick and are against our very fabric of society as they will do whatever it takes to be sly, cunning, deceive and play everyone as a fool.

Like I said, the tide is turning and nothing is as it seems if people look hard enough, stop being sheep and question everything thats happening.

On Friday, September 21, 2018 at 7:07 PM, manxman1980 said:

I sometimes wonder if this period in the history of humanity will be referred to as the "information age" or the "disinformation age".  The rise in populism, the distrust of experts and the amount of half wits who clearly are incapable of any critical thinking truely makes me despair.

Flat Earthers are, I believe, attracted to the idea because they cannot think three dimensionally.  They are so fixated on two dimensions and trying to understand the science of our solar system blows their minds. 

If people really insist on getting their information from you tube then may i suggest the channels of Greater Sapien and Sci Man Dan.

Why don't you just provide the scientific proof that the earth is a spinning ball? Must we go to youtube! Just cite the scientific experiment that proves it, or are you unable to do so, due to the lack of evidence?

And what happened to the sun. Why aren't the pictures similar to that of years back?

I know that NASA confirm that they are unable to return to the moon because they haven't the technology to do it any more, so why are they talking of trips to Mars and where does the money go to these new phoney and green screen directors?

14 minutes ago, manxy said:

There's plenty of Government shills out tonight Paul and their only task is to belittle others because its their job to do so. They are puppets and insignificant people who chase lies of their brethren brothers. The tide is turning and war is coming. They know it and will do and take any action or intervention to prevent the truth being told. Liar Hillary Clinton, Liar Bill Clinton and Liar Barrack Obama are just a few of the people that have been proven to lie to the public and yet our non island Government shills or stupid idiotic islanders still believe that every things cosy, every things ok, as if they had tunnel vision or unable to see whats really going on in the world.

These people make me sick and are against our very fabric of society as they will do whatever it takes to be sly, cunning, deceive and play everyone as a fool.

Like I said, the tide is turning and nothing is as it seems if people look hard enough, stop being sheep and question everything thats happening.

"The fool on the hill, sees the sun"going down", and the eyes in his head see the world spinning round" x

3 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Why don't you just provide the scientific proof that the earth is a spinning ball? Must we go to youtube! Just cite the scientific experiment that proves it, or are you unable to do so, due to the lack of evidence?

I look forward to seeing a new world as the old one with changing country sizes, same fixed cloud structures and strange incorrect joint lines are making whoever photoshops them a complete tool!

2 minutes ago, manxy said:

And what happened to the sun. Why aren't the pictures similar to that of years back?

I know that NASA confirm that they are unable to return to the moon because they haven't the technology to do it any more, so why are they talking of trips to Mars and where does the money go to these new phoney and green screen directors?

Exactly! Don Petit "oh id go to the moon in  in a nanosecond, but we destroyed that technology"! 

Yeah ok donald!

3 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

"The fool on the hill, sees the sun"going down", and the eyes in his head see the world spinning round" x

Ah! You're aware of the sun issue including the falsehoods of the distance away. You'd think there was a filament involved or a dome structure..lol, but who knows these days? Maybe the structures on the moon are only random straight and sizeable blocks come from lego land? Maybe Agenda 21 is now Agenda 30 or 12 years from now? Maybe astronauts can find a way of hiding their wires or stop people without helmets working outside their spacecraft while they take pictures or that the hardened steel hatch stops bending as if it was a cardboard cut out? 

There's so much more thats available and only people who have an alternative purpose or are those who sheepishly accept anything that NASA says is blind to the truth and I don't want to wast e my breath on these scum and idiotic fools

Archived