Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

Fucking hell. 

I'd like to respond to some of this shit but really cannot be bothered. What the absolute fuck? 

Of course people are manipulated and lied to by governments and corporations, all really in the name of greed, but to call people scum because they think you're mental for believing the earth is flat is fucking hilarious.

Get a fucking grip of yourself.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously I'm a government shill.

Hey manxy you obviously like watching documentaries that are a little less mainstream. Ever heard of a guy called Adam Curtis? He may be a little mainstream for you seeing as he made films for the BBC but can I recommend that you find the time (3 1hr episodes) to watch The Trap: Whatever happened to our dream of freedom? It is absolutely brilliant. So is most of his work. His last two films, Bitterlake and hypernormalization dealt mostly with Afghanistan and Syria and the bollocks that has allowed those countries to end up in such a mess. But go with The Trap as a starting point, and strap yourself in for it because his style is to almost overwhelm you with info. 

Everyone else should watch it too.

https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-trap/

Depends if people wish to discuss it. We are a discussion forum after all. 

I doubt I will contribute. Refusing to understand the evidence that the world is a globe and pretending it is a huge conspiracy which only you and your network of truth seeers have been able to see through ranks pretty high up the pantheon of idiocy. 

Let them pretend they are great scientists over turning convention and dogma. 

We all have childish vices, mine are MF and Spider Solitaire. If people want to pretend they know more than 100s of years of geodesy and astronomy, let them pretend. 

Im sure it is causing some old Ballakermeen teacher a rye, and maybe sad, smile: so this is what has become of Paul. 

i was actually enjoying a nice glass of wine with two current Ballerkermeen teachers last night china, who were singing my praises past and present, as we journey together on, what for me, is a new adventure.

"In terms of Paul's all round ability he is arguably one of the most naturally talented students in his year" x

1 hour ago, paul's got wright said:

yeah so  you think they called it the horizon coz it looked curved, not horizontal then doc?

You need to brush up your Greek, Paul. Horizon doesn’t mean straight, as in horizontal, but boundary or divide or the line of a circle, from horus 

Archived