Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes Paul's got Wright, Eric in my opinion is the best modern day flat earth researcher and also genuine from what I see, as of late the number of flat earth youtube videos coming out seems to be legion, I suspect some of being paid shills that are throwing dis info into the pot.

The veil is lifting in more ways that I can imagine!

Spin a ball in a pot of paint, does the paint eventually rotate with the ball?

I don't want to know what you do with pots of paint, you weirdo.

Bit over the top don't you think Isaac unless you're trying to bring in some fun between two opposing people?

I took the comment as either you agree with it or not

Not sure what has happened this last 6 months or so, but you seem to be losing the plot.

You are asking some of us to more or less justify our views on "Amy" and to declare who we think are decent MHKs, yet you pander to some idiot who thinks the earth is flat and give the impression that you remain uncertain yourself as to earth's form.

Maybe you are not the original " manxy" after all.!

Why are you posting videos and then quoting them to post straight away after? Do you find the internet hard or do you just like using bandwidth?

everythins a mystery to you mojo isn't it! x

It's a mystery to me why anyone would still think the World is flat.

Why are you posting videos and then quoting them to post straight away after? Do you find the internet hard or do you just like using bandwidth?

everythins a mystery to you mojo isn't it! x

It's a mystery to me why anyone would still think the World is flat.

cause you know what shape it is don't you mojo. you are so perceptive x

I can't believe there are nearly 30 pages of dialogue discussing it.

Indeed. An utter load of bollocks.

What is even more unbelievable is that it has gone on for 30 pages with arguments for and against and yet the pro-flatter has himself stated he doesn't believe in a flat earth. I started out thinking Gerry was just another amateurish troll, yet he has successfully trolled the morons on this thread for 30 pages now - I'm starting to think he might actually be a major league troll heavyweight.

Bit over the top don't you think Isaac unless you're trying to bring in some fun between two opposing people?

Not sure what has happened this last 6 months or so, but you seem to be losing the plot.

You are asking some of us to more or less justify our views on "Amy" and to declare who we think are decent MHKs, yet you pander to some idiot who thinks the earth is flat and give the impression that you remain uncertain yourself as to earth's form.

Bit strange that you're answering Isaac's posts for him?

It sounds as if you're a bit peeved with me and maybe you should take a stress break!

It's a forum diligaf, try not to let any of it get to you and just because I ruffled your feathers with things off another thread, try to stop yourself from taking it personal as quite frankly, I couldn't care less about you and whatever you stand for and if you have any sense at all, neither should you about me.

I did write more but deleted it because I feel a better person for doing so and it would be better that we stopped there as personal remarks are just childish, wouldn't you agree? (It would be appreciated that a yes or no answer at all would suffice, in order to move on)

Bit strange that you're answering Isaac's posts for him?

It sounds as if you're a bit peeved with me and maybe you should take a stress break!

It's a forum diligaf, try not to let any of it get to you and just because I ruffled your feathers with things off another thread, try to stop yourself from taking it personal as quite frankly, I couldn't care less about you and whatever you stand for and if you have any sense at all, neither should you about me.

I did write more but deleted it because I feel a better person for doing so and it would be better that we stopped there as personal remarks are just childish, wouldn't you agree? (It would be appreciated that a yes or no answer at all would suffice, in order to move on)

I can honestly say that I don't give two f**** who or what you are, I just find the contrast in your postings quite strange to say the least.

I spent quite a lot of my younger days at sea and have had the privilege of seeing a moonraker and then skyscraper slowly appear from the horizon and then the full set of sails, but with the hull still down.

This video shows the reverse process quite well.

I started listening to PGW's video, but the lies about surveyors never measuring the curvature of the earth was just too much. I've already mentioned the Great Arc

640px-1870_Index_Chart_to_GTS_India-1.jp

One of the main reasons Lambert and Everest undertook this huge accomplishment was to measure the curvature of the earth, and how it wasn't constant due to the earth not being a perfect sphere. The oblate spheroid means the curve is flatter at the poles than at the equator and much prestige would accrue to the surveyor who could show it - the Royal Societies of France and Britain competed against each other, with the two societies championing different curvatures and shapes.

Eric Dubay is simply lying.

Surveyors use curvature calculations every day in their work.

Don't tell me Survey Pro are a cover for the Illuminati and putting fake instructions into their instruments (search for curvature).

Why are you bothering, China? Are you bored?

I suppose that's a perfectly acceptable answer Quilp and partly true.

And maybe GD, Manxie and PGW (and TE in an other context) are all just trolls seeing how long they can bait me for a gullible fool in believing that they think this is a worthwhile subject to debate, but I don't think that is true for all of them.

I suspect their mindset is something that fascinates me and so I suppose I'm using this thread to explore it.

Some people seem to be so mistrustful that they will be suspicious of even the most basic of things. But also they seem to trust there is some truth coming from people who say the most basic, easily disprovable lies. The tension between that mistrust and trust is a fascinating symptom of something about our society and the internet is empowering it in a way which I think is deeply corrosive.

It stops people being able to assess issues because they think they have to take every piece of bullshit into consideration and that is the only word I can use for the quality of information GD and PGW (and TE is an other context) are presenting.

Archived