Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, paul's got wright said:

i was actually enjoying a nice glass of wine with two current Ballerkermeen teachers last night china, who were singing my praises past and present, as we journey together on, what for me, is a new adventure.

"In terms of Paul's all round ability he is arguably one of the most naturally talented students in his year" x

Doesn’t mean diddly when you wrote it...:whistling:

4 hours ago, Chinahand said:

Depends if people wish to discuss it. We are a discussion forum after all. 

I doubt I will contribute. Refusing to understand the evidence that the world is a globe and pretending it is a huge conspiracy which only you and your network of truth seeers have been able to see through ranks pretty high up the pantheon of idiocy. 

Let them pretend they are great scientists over turning convention and dogma. 

We all have childish vices, mine are MF and Spider Solitaire. If people want to pretend they know more than 100s of years of geodesy and astronomy, let them pretend. 

Im sure it is causing some old Ballakermeen teacher a rye, and maybe sad, smile: so this is what has become of Paul. 

It's wry. A small point but i feel accuracy is important in these matters.

I doubt I will contribute. Refusing to understand the evidence that the world is a globe and pretending it is a huge conspiracy which only you and your network of truth seeers have been able to see through ranks pretty high up the pantheon of idiocy. 

We all have childish vices, mine are MF and Spider Solitaire. If people want to pretend they know more than 100s of years of geodesy and astronomy, let them pretend. 

Im sure it is causing some old Ballakermeen teacher a rye, and maybe sad, smile: so this is what has become of Paul. 

It's wry. A small point but i feel accuracy is important in these matters.

It's wry. A small point but i feel accuracy is important in these matters. Must try harder

2 hours ago, Neil Down said:

Doesn’t mean diddly when you wrote it...:whistling:

I actually typed it nelly, in keeping with the original by the Don himself. Never had you Down as the green eyed monster, though it does cast a bright light on your previous offerings in here as chief troll x

"He has an agile mind"

3 hours ago, John Wright said:

You need to brush up your Greek, Paul. Horizon doesn’t mean straight, as in horizontal, but boundary or divide or the line of a circle, from horus 

Dammit. - beat me to that one!

3 hours ago, John Wright said:

You need to brush up your Greek, Paul. Horizon doesn’t mean straight, as in horizontal, but boundary or divide or the line of a circle, from horus 

You need to turn the geek down a notch and branch out from the greek mon petit fleur

https://www.etymonline.com/word/horizontal

37 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

I actually typed it nelly, in keeping with the original by the Don himself. Never had you Down as the green eyed monster, though it does cast a bright light on your previous offerings in here as chief troll x

"He has a fragile mind"

Sorted 

Archived