Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Actually Neil Down that's a really shit post youve made there, doesn't matter about someones views on a semi anonymous forum, doing a mans works skills down is a shit thing to do, even semi-jokingly.

Please show where I’ve commented on his skills? Always in a rush to have a pop without reading the comment correctly...  :thumbsup:

55 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Right. Well it's all about interpretation eh? Maybe it's just me, but my interpretation of it was you being a twat. I'll stop now.

Wondered how long it would take you to resort to insults once you’ve been proven wrong...again

2 hours ago, Neil Down said:

Rather than posting your nonsense on here at irregular intervals, don't you have some plastering to do...:whistling:

"irregular intervals" !!! can you send me a ling to the regulatory body which provides the posting rules1 by god you are a turnip kneel!

i only have plastering to do when the boss gives the order kneel. you're not the boss though are ye nelly!  you're chief troll the order taker. hence kneel down. hard man avatar man. old green eyes! x

2 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

plenty of time in between trowels to be posting on here

they don't call you mystic meg for nothin hey teepee! desperate patter in lieu of science , as is to be expcted from the mitty brigade in here 

edited to add the desperate patter onward refers to nelly not teapot. for clarity. thanks x

Archived