Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

I am starting to think that we are looking at things the wrong way...

Has anyone else noticed that the conspiracy theory threads raise their heads when there are much more important things to be focusing on?  For example;

• The final stages of Brexit;
  • Climate Change and our continual failure to address environmental issues;
  • The increasing influence of Russia

It is therefore my belief that PGW is a Government Shill here to subvert discussion away from the important topics of the day and to sidetrack people into debunking random theories.  I am undecided on Manxy who I believe may just have been taken in by the shills.

Be warned people...  PGW is a complete time waster and should be ignored.

also i would like to add, that you've never even asked my opinion on any of the matters listed, nor have you initiated any kind of conversation about any of them, with me. please feel free to do so. 

how do you know that we even disagree about them? we might fully agree on all matters.  it's my assertion that it is you who does the the disservice to these issues by not broadening your conversations, and i bid you a good night sir.

10 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

Flat Wall? 

i'm tryin to keep it flat as i can for a living! it's a bit of graft but enjoyable all the same an we get to see quite an array of scenery, people, their homes, families,dogs etc etc. and we're lucky to be in the trade.  building is booming at the minute and everyone seems to be very busy. wages are comfortable and if i have enough for the rent an bills and the family fed then im  rich in my book.  we all have problems in our lives but if our basic needs are met it makes life all the more easy to get through. i do feel for those in need or on the breadline no  matter what the circumstance which led them there. so ye all in all good to be graftin. cheers, even if you weren't postin it to me x

6 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

also i would like to add, that you've never even asked my opinion on any of the matters listed, nor have you initiated any kind of conversation about any of them, with me. please feel free to do so. 

how do you know that we even disagree about them? we might fully agree on all matters.  it's my assertion that it is you who does the the disservice to these issues by not broadening your conversations, and i bid you a good night sir.

Did you have to revert to your Government issued handbook for that response?

If you bothered to look there are other threads on hear dealing with such topics.  

Why would I ask a government shill their opinion on these topics?

2 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

Did you have to revert to your Government issued handbook for that response?

If you bothered to look there are other threads on hear dealing with such topics.  

Why would I ask a government shill their opinion on these topics?

Same question, proven shill, or assumed?

Without proof you only have beliefs! And we all know what that means don't we mm80! 

Yes i am aware of the issues  mentioned and would happily discuss any of them with you. But if you are too afraid to do so or have another agenda, then that's your proplem.

I shall Say it again it is you who does these subjects a disservice x

2 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

Same question, proven shill, or assumed?

Without proof you only have beliefs! And we all know what that means don't we mm80! 

Yes i am aware of the issues  mentioned and would happily discuss any of them with you. But if you are too afraid to do so or have another agenda, then that's your proplem.

I shall Say it again it is you who does these subjects a disservice x

Yes, we know what that means, you are required to provide me with clear proof that you are not a Government Shill and also demonstrate how I can test it.  Until you do so I my assertion that you are a shill is correct.

1 hour ago, manxman1980 said:

Yes, we know what that means, you are required to provide me with clear proof that you are not a Government Shill and also demonstrate how I can test it.  Until you do so I my assertion that you are a shill is correct.

He's definitely not a Government Shill manxman

I'm very keen to continue the debate here of this already mindbogglingly long thread (265 pages and counting) on whether the Earth is flat or not.

What no-one has answered yet (and apologies if it has but I can't be arsed trawling through 265 pages of utter bollox) 

What is underneath a flat earth?

Four giant elephants standing on the back of a turtle?

Interplanetary dust that the solar system's cleaners couldn't be bothered hoovering up?

Or is it the world's biggest troll? (PGW)

Oh and why has no-one found the edge and done a bungee jump off it?

(oh and don't post any links to crackpot websites that "prove" it's flat, or that these questions are answered in... just words would be ok)

2 hours ago, b4mbi said:

I'm very keen to continue the debate here of this already mindbogglingly long thread (265 pages and counting) on whether the Earth is flat or not.

What no-one has answered yet (and apologies if it has but I can't be arsed trawling through 265 pages of utter bollox) 

What is underneath a flat earth?

Four giant elephants standing on the back of a turtle?

Interplanetary dust that the solar system's cleaners couldn't be bothered hoovering up?

Or is it the world's biggest troll? (PGW)

Oh and why has no-one found the edge and done a bungee jump off it?

(oh and don't post any links to crackpot websites that "prove" it's flat, or that these questions are answered in... just words would be ok)

Okay then, if the earth was flat then cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now... Case proved :flowers:

6 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

Ahh but, of course, the burden of proof lies with the claimant. Silly eminem80! False assertion x

Archived