Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, gerrydandridge said:

I am 99% certain the Earth is roundish....I did say this sometime ago (in this thread somewhere), however if others think it is flat then that is just fine with me.....I know one or 2 people on a face to face level that are convinced the Earth is flat, I don't let our differences come between us....My honest opinion on FE is that it was put forward by those that hide truth from us, its another way to divide like minded people that have managed to peel away the first of 9 veils obstructing the advancement of our consciousness.

Imagine I talk with a group of people that are starting to see breaks in their reality, they start seeing the world for what it really is, they begin to see the evidence from the first stage of cognition, I explain the fraud of their legal fiction or I inspire them to re-evaluate 911, or they look into the many deceptions that has mentally imprisoned them all their lives, and they start to remember who they are....then I mention that the Earth is flat.....then watch as all my good work disappear and all the good information I gave them becomes infected and poisoned because in their eyes, my credibility has just gone to zero, veil 1 fixes firmly back into place, baby and bathwater go out together....that is what flat earth was put here to do in my opinion....

Roundish as in spherical? Or like a coin? Thanks gerry x

1 hour ago, paul's got wright said:

Roundish as in spherical? Or like a coin? Thanks gerry x

Yes, good point I could mean round and flat, I meant close to spherical.

Perhaps like a golf ball with lots of dimples, maybe this accounts for the flatness tests, i.e. lasers and seeing things 60+ miles out that should be below the horizon....I tried many ways to make the FE model work, but it fails, especially with sun angle measurements, these are predicted perfectly all over the place and conform to what I would expect if I were on a ball. its true there are many strange things still that I do not understand but my left brain is telling me its a ball..

36 minutes ago, gerrydandridge said:

Perhaps like a golf ball with lots of dimples, maybe this accounts for the flatness tests, i.e. lasers and seeing things 60+ miles out that should be below the horizon....I tried many ways to make the FE model work, but it fails, especially with sun angle measurements, these are predicted perfectly all over the place and conform to what I would expect if I were on a ball. its true there are many strange things still that I do not understand but my left brain is telling me its a ball..

If you shrank the earth down to the size of a golf ball it would be smoother than a smooth thing.

1 hour ago, gerrydandridge said:

Which fe model gerry there are many?

Also, do you accept that any model must be verified scientifically, if it is to be used to to demonstrate anything in the real world?  Do vast bodies of water conform to a curve gerry? Can you demonstrate it scientifically?  Who first came up with the concept of the earth as a sphere? What was their religious position, political stance etc.  Has a yone done a modern day experiment that scientifically proves the earth to be a rotating sphere?

I respect your belief but surely scientific proof is the bench mark when discuseing the shape of the earth?

Archived