Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, finlo said:

WTF is it with all the personal insults of late?

During my 3 week "rest" from posting, I noticed that the insults were more prevalent that when I was on board. Yeah, that shocked me too.

Most were aimed at N D, for what seemed like no reason, other than N D was trying to be reasonable and sensible. 

1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

During my 3 week "rest" from posting, I noticed that the insults were more prevalent that when I was on board. Yeah, that shocked me too.

Most were aimed at N D, for what seemed like no reason, other than N D was trying to be reasonable and sensible. 

I think you’ll find it’s actually one poster with severe personality disorders...:whistling:

1 hour ago, paul's got wright said:
2 hours ago, finlo said:

To the best of my knowledge i've never insulted anyone on here despite having my piss boiling at times!

Same. I just don't see the need for it

"manxy" liked this post. :lol::lol::lol:. You were calling people "scum" last week, or have you forgotten that ?

26 minutes ago, manxy said:

As like many tens of posts you have stated with your own negative comments or have you forgotten about them too?

Why don't you talk about the topic instead of the people who write comments?

Because the topics you talk about are at best laughable and usually insane.

( maybe you have forgotten what you used to say about yourself in the PMs you sent me ?)

I don't understand why you wish to pursue to intimidate people on here.

Please speak about the subject of flat earth and kindly leave me out of your conversations.

Can moderators please advise diligaf regards further conversations concerning me as I do not wish to discuss my private and confidential life

http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?/guidelines/

6 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

:wacko:

You are crazy. Sleep well 

How scientific of you silly dilly! Do you think mathematics is physics?

Do you have a link to the experiment that proves the earth is an oblate spinning spheroid?

Go to your local supplier, and ask for some gas without a container, and get me some polka dot paint while your at it.  I'll get a banana level from b n q an we can meet up and do experiments.  Seems as you are so lonely x

1 minute ago, paul's got wright said:

How scientific of you silly dilly! Do you think mathematics is physics?

Do you have a link to the experiment that proves the earth is an oblate spinning spheroid?

Go to your local supplier, and ask for some gas without a container, and get me some polka dot paint while your at it.  I'll get a banana level from b n q an we can meet up and do experiments.  Seems as you are so lonely x

lonely ? I'm not lonely at all.

You sound like that other fool who used to post crap on here, Tame Elf. Any relation ?

8 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

lonely ? I'm not lonely at all.

You sound like that other fool who used to post crap on here, Tame Elf. Any relation ?

Yes LONELY did i stutter?

must you speak ill of the dead in lieu of good company?

What is your scientific proof that the earth is a spinning ball? Thanks x

Archived