Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

1 minute ago, paul's got wright said:

Ok i shall post all the definitions. No worries

What is the observed phenomena?

All the definitions?  Why not start with D and N at this early stage while you are getting settled in. 

I think once we’ve got D and N the observed phenomena will be obvious. 

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

All the definitions?  Why not start with D and N at this early stage while you are getting settled in. 

I think once we’ve got D and N the observed phenomena will be obvious. 

Always the optimist eh China. You do realise it won't be obvious to him... :huh:

5 hours ago, gerrydandridge said:

To add, I am fully with you in a sense that we have been lied to by NASA and world governments, I cant come to a conclusion as to if we are spinning or static and perhaps the objects in the sky are the only things moving....I think space exists and that we are visited by space travellers all the time, however I don't think we can ever leave this construct with our biological bodies, the moon landings and images of earth and other planets are  likely fraudulent. It is hard to discern fully as with all things I find truth is purposely hidden in a pot of lies, so some aspects of both flat and globe earth are likely correct, but they have been purposely mixed to obfuscate and this is designed to divide us once again.

Would you agree that if a FE model cannot predict the elevation of the sun correctly, on a given day at a given time in various locations on the FE map then it has to be wrong,because we can observe this physically by going to these places at the correct times, the globe predicts this.

Please dont implicate me in accusations of nasa et al "lying"gerry. Its s not my claim

Thanks for the reply though i appreciate it. 

No i don't accept predictions of the suns elevation as proof of the shape of the earth we live on.

Do you think time and date.com gives 100 percent accurate position of the sun at any given time and place?  Will it always match our observations precisely? 

Gerry, what is the oldest mechanism that has predicted the planetary motions, including eclipses?

If i "predict" that it will be dark tonight, what i am doing is observing a natural cycle. Hardly a prediction of any magnitude x

41 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

PGW - the observed phenomena in Cavendish's experiment was the change in the twist in a wire supporting a bar containing two weights as two other weights were brought into proximity with them.

Exactly! Is that a naturally occurring phenomena? 

18 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

A 'confused' emoji-response, is that the best you can do?

Pity there's no disappointed emoji :(

Dont blame me for the emoji limitations bob!

Post something sensible then, like scientific experiments which prove the earth is spinning! 

Archived