Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

14 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

Nah the don was far too smooth to worry! And he would never lie x

"Don is honest as the day is long"

So his honesty varies due to the rotation of the spherical earth and the tilt of its axis with respect to the plane of the orbit?

Or do you have another explanation that fits with his observed probity variation ;)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, wrighty said:

So his honesty varies due to the rotation of the spherical earth and the tilt of its axis with respect to the plane of the orbit?

Or do you have another explanation that fits with his observed probity variation ;)

If you can provide scientific evidence to back your claim,then maybe. X

5 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Yes you have been asked a number of times now for scientific evidence for your religious beliefs. Haven't you nelly!

Chop chop x

You should back off the pot, it's addled your brain

Unless PGW is allowed access to the internet from his padded cell, is anyone besides myself just slightly concerned that this individual is at liberty? 

20 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

Unless PGW is allowed access to the internet from his padded cell, is anyone besides myself just slightly concerned that this individual is at liberty? 

Very.

Mainly because he is arguing now with two of the smartest posters on here. Pretty sure Wrighty and Chinahand could tie PGW in knots if they wanted to. :lol:

29 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

What's the crime officer? Are you a qualified and fully insured psycho the rapist or physician?

We're born free remember, we have freedom of speech.

Only the most religious zealot will appeal to emotion, via ad hominem "attack" , when their belief system is being challenged scientifically.

A classic defender of the faith uhtred.

Like you x

11 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Very.

Mainly because he is arguing now with two of the smartest posters on here. Pretty sure Wrighty and Chinahand could tie PGW in knots if they wanted to. :lol:

He’s not arguing with me - I saw an opportunity for a mildly amusing observation, I wouldn’t contribute to this thread otherwise. 

PGW is being deliberately obtuse for sport, either that or he has a screw loose. Either way there is no point arguing with him. I’ve asked China before why he seemingly continues to do so. In the 277 pages of this thread so far it is clear that, just as I couldn’t teach my cats to solve a Rubik’s cube, no-one is going to get PGW to post anything approaching rational discourse. 

14 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Very.

I'm not arguing with anyone, its a discussion, and a scientific one at that!

What are they waiting for!!!

4 minutes ago, wrighty said:

He’s not arguing with me - I saw an opportunity for a mildly amusing observation, I wouldn’t contribute to this thread otherwise. 

PGW is being deliberately obtuse for sport, either that or he has a screw loose. 

Well you’re the doctor but my diagnosis is the latter. 

9 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

What's the crime officer? Are you a qualified and fully insured psycho the rapist or physician?

We're born free remember, we have freedom of speech.

Only the most religious zealot will appeal to emotion, via ad hominem "attack" , when their belief system is being challenged scientifically.

A classic defender of the faith uhtred.

Like you x

I wasn’t appealing to emotion I was making a joke at your expense. And I don’t have “a belief system”. Also, if you are suggesting that you have capacity to challenge anything scientifically then you are most certainly in the running for comedy post of the year.

2 minutes ago, wrighty said:

PGW is being deliberately obtuse for sport, either that or he has a screw loose. Either way there is no point arguing with him. I’ve asked China before why he seemingly continues to do so. In the 277 pages of this thread so far it is clear that, just as I couldn’t teach my cats to solve a Rubik’s cube, no-one is going to get PGW to post anything approaching rational discourse. 

Go on then wrighty you utter fantasist, name 10 people who will agree with you that i have a "screw loose".

My reasons for posting here are well documented, within this thread. If only you had the intellect and tenacity, to have actually read the topic.

Doesn't stand you in good stead for any kind of gobbin does it, really?

You are simply reeling from the disturbance in your perceived reality.

Its called cognitive dissonance. I wish you a speedy recovery x

3 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Go on then wrighty you utter fantasist, name 10 people who will agree with you that i have a "screw loose“.

Me, Dilli, Neil Down and, I would venture, Chinahand for starters. There’s 40% of your answer Paul - I’ll let Wrighty deal with the remaining 60%.

Archived