Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest Paul, I lost interest due to waiting for others to connect and instead of a lengthy video, it might have been better if the initial part was used to explain what was going to happen without the speaker wondering about connections and using time to say hi to people although its presumedly done to show it was a live video at the time?

Anyway, what I did find interesting in one of the guys videos called LEVEL EARTH and followed by another brief title called Flat Earth - Fact vs. Theory

LInk to LEVEL EARTH here

The difference is that this is based on Facts and not Theories

15 minutes ago, manxy said:

To be honest Paul, I lost interest due to waiting for others to connect and instead of a lengthy video, it might have been better if the initial part was used to explain what was going to happen without the speaker wondering about connections and using time to say hi to people although its presumedly done to show it was a live video at the time?

Anyway, what I did find interesting in one of the guys videos called LEVEL EARTH and followed by another brief title called Flat Earth - Fact vs. Theory

LInk to LEVEL EARTH here

The difference is that this is based on Facts and not Theories

Just when I thought you were getting back to normal, you post that !!!!

That is one of the biggest loads of shite I've seen in years ( and paul and gerry have posted some shite)

I was kind of getting on board with your quest for info on 5G , but this is just plain silly.

You do yourself a great disservice posting stuff like that.

I have posted a link in what I believe are facts, whereas anti-conspiracy theorists may provide other answers, but these can only be based on theory.

If you do not accept the facts as shown in this video, then you do that for your own reasons and I'm not going there as its your life and you follow whichever theory you like, but I will follow what I refer as true facts.

Negative comments by others -

(1) You will need to explain how the facts are shite 

(2) I do not count this as being silly as I believe in factual evidence

(3) I only do disservice to those who do not take these facts as being correct and offer the opportunity of them explaining how the facts are untrue? 

7 minutes ago, manxy said:

I have posted a link in what I believe are facts, whereas anti-conspiracy theorists may provide other answers, but these can only be based on theory.

If you do not accept the facts as shown in this video, then you do that for your own reasons and I'm not going there as its your life and you follow whichever theory you like, but I will follow what I refer as true facts.

Negative comments by others -

(1) You will need to explain how the facts are shite 

(2) I do not count this as being silly as I believe in factual evidence

(3) I only do disservice to those who do not take these facts as being incorrect and offer the opportunity of them explaining how the facts are untrue? 

Is that what you intended to write ?

7 minutes ago, manxy said:

No, I wrote it properly and facts are better than theory, wouldn't you say?

I watched the video Manxy. I struggled to find any facts in it. I'm being polite - the video is full of stupid. I'm also not an 'anti-conspiracy theorist'.

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

I watched the video Manxy. I struggled to find any facts in it. I'm being polite - the video is full of stupid. I'm also not an 'anti-conspiracy theorist'.

Thats ok and copied from their video is as follows:

It is a fact and not a theory that all bodies of water, always seek and find their own level. (You know this to be true)

It is a fact that the majority of earth is covered in such levelled water (Approx 70% water)

It is therefore an unscientific theory that earth is a gigantic sphere with bendy oceans curving all the way round it.

2 minutes ago, manxy said:

Thats ok and copied from their video is as follows:

It is a fact and not a theory that all bodies of water, always seek and find their own level. (You know this to be true)

It is a fact that the majority of earth is covered in such levelled water (Approx 70% water)

It is therefore an unscientific theory that earth is a gigantic sphere with bendy oceans curving all the way round it.

I'm still being polite. If you, or the people who made or trusted this video can't grasp the stupidity of this then there is very little hope. Sure, Occams razor is a useful tool, but that attempted logic hurts. 

You are again using the word stupid and yet you choose to ignore fact.

Water will go flat

What theory do you have that suggests water is bendy?

You know that the fact that water levels out to be true. No one can deny this

13 minutes ago, manxy said:

You are again using the word stupid and yet you choose to ignore fact.

Water will go flat

What theory do you have that suggests water is bendy?

You know that the fact that water levels out to be true. No one can deny this

Rivers. Water bends all over the place. It's an absolutely preposterous argument. Get a small droplet from your kitchen tap on your finger, gently place it on your kitchen worktop. Study it. Is it the shape of a pancake or a pebble? 

Archived