Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

8 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Demonstrate it scientifically then i would have respect for your honesty x

I'm not Slartibartfast, I cannot build you a new earth. It is the most ridiculous argument going. There are a great many things we don't understand about the universe and our place in it, the shape of our planet is not of them. 

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, paul's got wright said:

Silly dilly. We both know how a public forum works. We both know how to participate.

Im pretty sure im not in your property when i use the internet.

I hope you are not aluding to me leaving the island, or this forum. That would be foul play on a public platform.

If only there were some sort of miracle lotion you could put on before you go on the internet, that could subdue you instinct to serve your religious attendence here. 

tin-foil-index.jpg.ecb12e4c5dc9b600532b62e65322f81c.jpg

1 minute ago, dilligaf said:

Paul, you would not know science if you fell over it.

You have been the forum clown for long enough now, so why not just fuck off and spread your sad theories somewhere else where you may be appreciated ?

The internet is full of wackos, so you should fit in no matter where you land. x

Wrecked you by posting the definition many times accompanied by qualifying quotes ye blert!

Quote one theory i have proposed and show how its sad

Or apologise for your false accusations, intended to divert from the question this subject has raised, and fhe fact chinahand cannot replicate a working model of said globe. You absolute buffoon.

Its an international trend you wally its here to stay til the proof of the pudding has been eaten. You know how to use a public forum, dont pretend we are having a conversation in your house you goon!

Dont like science because it disturbs your religious beliefs?

Dont come in the science thread then x

2 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Wrecked you by posting the definition many times accompanied by qualifying quotes ye blert!

Quote one theory i have proposed and show how its sad

Or apologise for your false accusations, intended to divert from the question this subject has raised, and fhe fact chinahand cannot replicate a working model of said globe. You absolute buffoon.

Its an international trend you wally its here to stay til the proof of the pudding has been eaten. You know how to use a public forum, dont pretend we are having a conversation in your house you goon!

Dont like science because it disturbs your religious beliefs?

Dont come in the science thread then x

I am not religious Paul. You actually would not know science if you fell over it.

The good thing is, that as long as you are posting, I am not the biggest arsehole on here.

9 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I'm not Slartibartfast, I cannot build you a new earth. It is the most ridiculous argument going. There are a great many things we don't understand about the universe and our place in it, the shape of our planet is not of them. 

Im not making any argument i just asked you for science for your belief.

Demonstrate it!  x

2 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I am not religious Paul. You actually would not know science if you fell over it.

The good thing is, that as long as you are posting, I am not the biggest arsehole on here.

Your attendence here is, ive posted the definition here many times, accompanied by qualifying quotes, as previously stated you utter moron.

If thats how you define yourself i pitty the fool on the hill x

3 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Your attendence here is, ive posted the definition here many times, accompanied by qualifying quotes, as previously stated you utter moron.

If thats how you define yourself i pitty the fool on the hill x

The fool on the hill is you. I appreciate that not having parents and being raised by animals in the wild does not stand you in good stead, but try to get a slight grip on reality if only for your own sake.

1 minute ago, dilligaf said:

The fool on the hill is you. I appreciate that not having parents and being raised by animals in the wild does not stand you in good stead, but try to get a slight grip on reality if only for your own sake.

Put another coat of lotion on or maybe hire an exorcist. Spitting venom isnt science. my family history is documented within this thread and you have dishonored my dead grandparents, and my living mother. The depths of trolling have caused you great anger, your lack of investigation is ego driven. Zealotry. You are pretending to know an anonymous stranger, appealing to emotion, due to your lack of scientific content, you utter wally.

Spilt more on me boots silly dilly x

2 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Put another coat of lotion on or maybe hire an exorcist. Spitting venom isnt science. my family history is documented within this thread and you have dishonored my dead grandparents, and my living mother. The depths of trolling have caused you great anger, your lack of investigation is ego driven. Zealotry. You are pretending to know an anonymous stranger, appealing to emotion, due to your lack of scientific content, you utter wally.

Spilt more on me boots silly dilly x

Ok ,I'll bite.

I don't know you personally, but your facebook page tells all that needs to be known about you.

Space cadet.

Oh and I'll bet you do spill a fair bit on your boots too, being the loner you are.

Good night. x

If you put your location into  Nasa’s “spot the station” you get emails alerting you to the next time the International Space Station passes over wherever you live.

Visible to to the naked eye, it scoots across the sky going from one horizon to the other in about six minutes - about 17 thousand miles an hour.Exactly  on schedule, exactly in the predicted part if the sky, exactly on the predicted date. This is proof ,if any were needed for me that it is orbiting,ie going around,  the earth and the earth is spinning.I accept this , indeed I am in awe and admiration for those very clever people who engineer it and the brave  folk in it. 

Do the  flat-earthers  and conspiratory theorists really think this some  vast ,brilliantly elaborate hoax put on to deceive us all for some bizarre reason ? 

1 hour ago, paul's got wright said:

Who you callin son you demented anonymous internet stranger fantasist?  

If you are lonley id be happy to meet up and do some experiments? You could show me how the water curves from here to blackpool. We could go the penny nudgers! might hit the bigtime grandad! 

We could tell uncle barry all about it you absolute walter mitty type character x

Never mind talking shite son, stick to answering China’s questions instead of trawling up your tripe.

3 minutes ago, hampsterkahn said:

If you put your location into  Nasa’s “spot the station” you get emails alerting you to the next time the International Space Station passes over wherever you live.

Visible to to the naked eye, it scoots across the sky going from one horizon to the other in about six minutes - about 17 thousand miles an hour.Exactly  on schedule, exactly in the predicted part if the sky, exactly on the predicted date. This is proof ,if any were needed for me that it is orbiting,ie going around,  the earth and the earth is spinning.I accept this , indeed I am in awe and admiration for those very clever people who engineer it and the brave  folk in it. 

Do the  flat-earthers  and conspiratory theorists really think this some  vast ,brilliantly elaborate hoax put on to deceive us all for some bizarre reason ? 

The fruit loop plasterers labourer does. Don’t you son?

13 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Ok ,I'll bite.

I don't know you personally, but your facebook page tells all that needs to be known about you.

Space cadet.

Oh and I'll bet you do spill a fair bit on your boots too, being the loner you are.

Good night. x

Yes like a rabid dog you bite, like a lowly snake you spit venom. You are doing well in the equality thread though, thats a sign at least there is hope. One last fettish feed with nelly the other religious troll though, apparently!

Stalking ano ymous strangers on facebook defines you.

Thinking you know people from facebook is equally defining of you.

And a good night to you madame x

Archived