Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

This just proves how safe the internet really is.

In a pub, PGW would have been knocked out after his second comment, let alone 2,000 :lol:

Who by? Is violence listed as a part of the scientific method?

I may question your religious beliefs but i would never claim you are not entitled to have them.

Im not sure you understand how science works silly dilly!

Are you sayin that, if the subject came up in a public house, that you would commit violence against someone?

Ive never been assaulted in a pub whilst discussing the subject. Most people are fine with it, none have been violent

What pubs you been drinkin in!

3 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Who by? Is violence listed as a part of the scientific method?

I may question your religious beliefs but i would never claim you are not entitled to have them.

Im not sure you understand how science works silly dilly!

Are you sayin that, if the subject came up in a public house, that you would commit violence against someone?

Ive never been assaulted in a pub whilst discussing the subject. Most people are fine with it, none have been violent

What pubs you been drinkin in!

You don't understand humour. Lighten up Paul

Well, having done some research as suggested by Paul I'm struggling to find 'the official reason as given by NASA'. There are lots of reasons given by various NASA staff like cost, difficulty, need, political will, robots and danger but  which one is the one Paul is on about? Come on Paul, give us the answer instead of doing a Woody. Cheers.

5 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Well, having done some research as suggested by Paul I'm struggling to find 'the official reason as given by NASA'. There are lots of reasons given by various NASA staff like cost, difficulty, need, political will, robots and danger but  which one is the one Paul is on about? Come on Paul, give us the answer instead of doing a Woody. Cheers.

Good effort keep lookin not hard to find.

Gettin me tea x

2 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

For some reason I didn't know that all of these photos are available for you to look at and download. They have no copyright. They would maybe be more suited to the astronomy thread but I'd rather not contribute to that becoming a shithouse of utter bollocks so I'll post them here. This is an astonishing amount of fakery if you are a moron, or a breathtaking picture essay into incredible human achievement if you are not

https://www.flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/albums/with/72157658999650280

Some quite breath taking photography in there

1 hour ago, paul's got wright said:

Beliefs are for the religious as you well know sausages x

Well my beliefs are set in stone - I believe you are an argumentative troll. Is that clear enough for you son?

4 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Nelly, you religious fantasist!

What are all these "religious" jibes about.?

I am not religious and I can't think of any more than about 4 posters who may be.

You seem to think we must all be religious because we "believe" the earth is not flat and all the space travel is real. 

Just now, dilligaf said:

what are all these "religious" jibes about.

I am not religious and I can't think of any more than about 4 posters who may be.

You seem to think we must all be religious because we "believe" the earth is not flat and all the space travel is real. 

Forgive him my son, for he knows not what he says...

Well, I mustn't be much good at using the internet cos I still can't find the official reason as given by NASA and I'm certainly not trawling all the way back through this thread to find it. I'm genuinely intrigued Paul, I'd very much like to hear it.

9 minutes ago, Neil Down said:
10 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

what are all these "religious" jibes about.

Forgive him my son, for he knows not what he says...

I said I was not religious as in not believing in the god stuff, BUT, "The Greatest Story Ever Told" was one of the best films I have ever seen.

Archived