Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

Ah, cute. You think it's about you.

You realise the only reason for posting on this Topic is to ensure random visitors don't get the wrong idea about the FE rubbish.

Again, sorry to burst your bubble.

Whats about me?

Whats the wrong ideq to have about "flat earth"

What bubble? Do you mean a dome?

9 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

Hmmm, a bit too close to the bone for pgw, I think.

It's no fun when it's not all about you, is it?

ye wettin ye knickers again over this one bob!

ye dyin to know now arnt ye!

how funny that its me tellin you how they never went back to the moon due to you being a biased poor reseacher!

oh look........... "A 30 minute Flat Earth talk given to a group of 75 - 100 students from the University College School." !!!

but why would a UCS invite a "flat earther"?

note the speaker@s early warning to maintain decorum and rspect at all times. he was talking to children who were able to manage this! says a lot about the trolls in here x

You still worrying about this, Paul.

Let me repeat, nobody cares. Remember the Pale Blue Dot and Carl Sagan's prose?

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

Save yourself. From yourself.

7 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

If the universe is infinite then technically it can be argued that we're at the centre of it.

20 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

did sagan ever go to space?

22 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

Image result for john travolta young

Archived