Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

5 hours ago, Neil Down said:

Are you still trying to tell us that your former teachers thought you an excellent student? Your English teacher P

5 hours ago, Neil Down said:

Are you still trying to tell us that your former teachers thought you an excellent student? Your English teacher wasn't one of them I'll wager...

"...arguably one of the most naturally talented students in his year"

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Uhtred said:

It is symptomatic and typical of the arsehole that you were directing your comments to that he responds to your perfectly lucid and sound observations with the laughing face. No cogent response, just a laughing face. The laughing face of an imbecile.

You're just gettin emotional coz you dont get the joke!

Is the earth spinning now you've got that off ye chest?

Provide the link to the scientific experiment which proves that the earth is spinning, if you are able to x

12 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Sausage facts x

They can be made of pork or beef. Even lamb sometimes.

Another interesting fact is that Nasa once modified a sausage into a mini-booster stage for the space shuttle. Where do you think they get the name "banger" from?

Also, sausages can be used as an extreme example of a oblate spheroid, similar to the shape of the earth.

Anyone claiming the earth is burger shaped can stick it in a bun and eat it. Pin head.

I know you mentioned Paul, but from my viewpoint -

Many theories out there but there's one that stands out to me the most as being the most probable, is that due to all the space junk haphazardly flying about, that it prevents new exploration because of the risk of damage to the spacecraft.

5 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Is your argument the 'we destroyed the technology' line then Paul?

Bingo!

See it didnt take you long!

Its not my argument, clearly i haven't offered one, its don's dillema!

He'd go back to the moon in a nanosecond, but they destroyed the technology!

Poor don x

3 minutes ago, manxy said:

I know you mentioned Paul, but from my viewpoint -

Many theories out there but there's one that stands out to me the most as being the most probable, is that due to all the space junk haphazardly flying about, that it prevents new exploration because of the risk of damage to the spacecraft.

What about getting past the van allen radiaion belts?

Archived