Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

"done about half of it though"..........did you measure it and scientifically verify the curvature you experienced?

" I personally know people who have been all the way round though."    do they have the proof required to back up the claim?

i didn't read a book about wheels to understand how wheels work! did you?

"No wonder the world is getting more stupid"        do you have the right to make such a bold claim without qualifying it? that's a lot of people you are talking about in the world

"...if that's the way people (you) think"            so if i think you ballieve other peoples theories, which you admit, then the world is getting more stupid?

"And photoshop"               do you mean like the blue marble?

So where did you cut and paste that from...

14 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

It was asked and as per, you sidelined it. Read the posts son. It’s all there 

Neil, I think PGW has been knocked off balance by " HampsterKahn agreeing with him.

It really has put him on his back foot.

1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

Neil, I think PGW has been knocked off balance by " HampsterKahn agreeing with him.

It really has put him on his back foot.

What puts him on the back foot is pressing him to respond to a question. 

To be fair to Paul, the post where Neil asks him 'where did you copy and paste that from', well the bits copied are from my post and he was asking me some questions. So Neil Downs question doesn't actually make any sense. Then again, that is in keeping with a lot of this thread, and indeed an awful lot of Mr Downs posting history.

24 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

To be fair to Paul, the post where Neil asks him 'where did you copy and paste that from', well the bits copied are from my post and he was asking me some questions. So Neil Downs question doesn't actually make any sense. Then again, that is in keeping with a lot of this thread, and indeed an awful lot of Mr Downs posting history.

I know where it was from numbnuts. PGW constantly avoids answering specific questions and that was a perfect example. Showing him up for the transparent fool he is... a bit like your good self  :thumbsup:

Archived