Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

1360526841_ScreenShot2018-10-14at23_04_26.png.5a5b1e8191d20c5d15412826be3c2404.png

There's many things happening around the world at the same time and the large and 'I mean large' hidden military fleet in Venezuela (You might be able to see it in Fleet Mon). The interesting part is that the vessels have all switched their ais systems off and that the info is erased after 6 hours as it takes them that long to do as regular shipping sites are not military, but I digress.

Here's a nice err.... moon landing video and ignore the cameramen as they don't appear in the final shoot. Add the following into your browser 4yUZvaM2c6M

Regards other moon clips and the amazing space suits where people are able to turn the helmet part round (NOT POSSIBLE) or where you see an ungloved thumb without any protection in supposedly real space or the tape and cardboard cut outs and there's so many lies, that you can see why people dislike about being misled!

The big picture in AI technology is the flying robotised insects and the more deadly ones are the killerbots which work on an ID system. Other areas includes artificial embryos and the ongoing attempts to claim the holy grail of them all and thats the living spirit and the link up with AI. 

Very soon, the world, yep, the world, will lose their internet connections which will take approx a couple of days. Although I don't have access to the dark web, mention has been made of a world ID scanning or sensing system thats linked in with anything giving off a wifi signal and I mentioned something similar a couple of years back and was shot down in flames by those who seemingly know more and rejected it first hand. Well as you'd expect, it still went ahead without their say so and the advanced technology now has a unique tracking system that will be used to register and ID everyone in the world. You might have seen adverts about people having credit scores, yep - thats in it as well as programs about anti-social behaviour, who you mix with, where you live, what work you do, what foodstuffs and clothing you buy and they will all affect your credit score.

There's more stuff happening from Chem trails that are affecting foodstuffs in Brazil and one guy there states that they are only allowed to see a small amount of damaged chem damaged foodstuffs at a high price while the GM or modified foodstuffs are kept at a much lower price. It was theorised that this was done to encourage people to buy products from the same major suppliers and its said that the rich get richer!

So much out there and I'd like to say more about a certain cold area, but I was friendly advised to back away from it. So yeah, lots happening, keep smiling and consider switching your wifi stuff off if you don't need it.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, paul's got wright said:

Dont forget nihl, you're  the one who is pretending none of this is happening.

Meanwhile in the real world, the subject grows increasingly more appealing to people. Thats how im able to keep you up to date with the flat earth debate.

And you obviously love science, thats why you're in here every day.

Learning!

Here is another lesson for you nihl, you are welcome x

28 minutes ago, manxy said:

1360526841_ScreenShot2018-10-14at23_04_26.png.5a5b1e8191d20c5d15412826be3c2404.png

There's many things happening around the world at the same time and the large and 'I mean large' hidden military fleet in Venezuela (You might be able to see it in Fleet Mon). The interesting part is that the vessels have all switched their ais systems off and that the info is erased after 6 hours as it takes them that long to do as regular shipping sites are not military, but I digress.

Here's a nice err.... moon landing video and ignore the cameramen as they don't appear in the final shoot. Add the following into your browser 4yUZvaM2c6M

Regards other moon clips and the amazing space suits where people are able to turn the helmet part round (NOT POSSIBLE) or where you see an ungloved thumb without any protection in supposedly real space or the tape and cardboard cut outs and there's so many lies, that you can see why people dislike about being misled!

The big picture in AI technology is the flying robotised insects and the more deadly ones are the killerbots which work on an ID system. Other areas includes artificial embryos and the ongoing attempts to claim the holy grail of them all and thats the living spirit and the link up with AI. 

Very soon, the world, yep, the world, will lose their internet connections which will take approx a couple of days. Although I don't have access to the dark web, mention has been made of a world ID scanning or sensing system thats linked in with anything giving off a wifi signal and I mentioned something similar a couple of years back and was shot down in flames by those who seemingly know more and rejected it first hand. Well as you'd expect, it still went ahead without their say so and the advanced technology now has a unique tracking system that will be used to register and ID everyone in the world. You might have seen adverts about people having credit scores, yep - thats in it as well as programs about anti-social behaviour, who you mix with, where you live, what work you do, what foodstuffs and clothing you buy and they will all affect your credit score.

There's more stuff happening from Chem trails that are affecting foodstuffs in Brazil and one guy there states that they are only allowed to see a small amount of damaged chem damaged foodstuffs at a high price while the GM or modified foodstuffs are kept at a much lower price. It was theorised that this was done to encourage people to buy products from the same major suppliers and its said that the rich get richer!

So much out there and I'd like to say more about a certain cold area, but I was friendly advised to back away from it. So yeah, lots happening, keep smiling and consider switching your wifi stuff off if you don't need it.

I kind of meant the discrepencies in the narrative, regarding why they have never been back!

But thanks for sharing your views. Cordially! X

10 hours ago, manxy said:

I don’t think the word “ fruitloop” come even close to describing the person who wrote that. Dear oh dear.

12 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

Dont forget nihl, you're  the one who is pretending none of this is happening.

Meanwhile in the Phanta world, the subject grows increasingly more appalling to fools. Thats how im able to keep you up to date with the flat earth debacle.

And you obviously love science, which I know nothing about, thats why you're in here every day.

Learning, something I know nothing about!

Edited for accuracy...You're welcome son

7 hours ago, dilligaf said:

I don’t think the word “ fruitloop” come even close to describing the person who wrote that. Dear oh dear.

TROLL ALERT above!

You still don't get it do you? You sarcastically slated me off before and yet my truths are hitting the nail on the head while you STILL throw out insults as if it will show that they never happened? You are unable to admit that there are strange events occurring around the world and even now starting to appear on our own doorstep on the island.

16 minutes ago, manxy said:
7 hours ago, dilligaf said:

TROLL ALERT above!

You still don't get it do you? You sarcastically slated me off before and yet my truths are hitting the nail on the head while you STILL throw out insults as if it will show that they never happened? You are unable to admit that there are strange events occurring around the world and even now starting to appear on our own doorstep on the island.

I don't get what "manxy" ?

The world is full of strange things and always has been. You have lost it completely of late and you don't sound anything like the old "manxy" who posted here.

I am sure PGW is just having a laugh with his comments, but I am worried that you are actually serious. I am not "trolling" WTFTI, just saying that is how your posts look.

1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

The world is full of strange things and always has been. You have lost it completely of late and you don't sound anything like the old "manxy" who posted here.

I am sure PGW is just having a laugh with his comments, but I am worried that you are actually serious. I am not "trolling" WTFTI, just saying that is how your posts look.

You really should read what you're actually writing as it comes across as anti-Manx or should I say anti-helpful.

I therefore think that you're not Manx and writing negative comments to provide your own personal entertainment or maybe you're even paid to do it as you do negative stuff on a regular basis and financial profit may be the way to be on here full time? 

1 minute ago, manxy said:

You really should read what you're actually writing as it comes across as anti-Manx or should I say anti-helpful.

I therefore think that you're not Manx and writing negative comments to provide your own personal entertainment or maybe you're even paid to do it as you do negative stuff on a regular basis and financial profit may be the way to be on here full time? 

No, I am very Manx

You are either trying to outdo PGW on the idiotometer ( and you are winning that) or you are very gullible and not bright

Give your stupidity a rest

3 hours ago, dilligaf said:

You are not sure of anything about me unless i say so and you can prove it by quoting me, you utter wally!

Stop fantasizing that you know anonymous strangers.

Emotional pleas are not science, they will never prove the earth spins.

Provide the science you religious troll

Archived