Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Chinahand said:

Science isn’t some Platonic ideal easily separable from messy sociology. Rather than seeing a clear line between science and non science you need to fill it with a large area grading from poor to bad to not science. 

People may be trying to do science  but so poorly that the conclusions don’t have any basis on evidence. Nonsense can come from bad science just as easily from non science. 

Well said china x

11 hours ago, Chinahand said:

... and this thread was full of bullshitters right from the get go. 

This a science thead. Pfffttt. 

They were in like vulchers i remember it well. Still a few knockin around religiously!

But how else are we to find out the shape of the earth, if not with sciec. China?

9 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

Why not apply your scientific knowledge & understanding to Manxy's post? Answer:  Because you are a troll who seems to spend most of his time high or drunk.

What an innovative suggestion! If only i had thought of it first, i could have contemplated manxys post, instead of waiting for you to tell me how to interact with it.

I was thinking of ordering take away food, im feeling hungary.  Have you any suggestions for when it arrives? I reall am at a loss 

Thanks 33 x

On 10/18/2018 at 12:51 AM, gettafa said:

Like Mr Gates, Mr Youtube can do whatever he likes. For example, remove stuff and that if he so wishes. He is like a supermoderator/owner of a forum site.

You're correct about that gettafa.

YouTube has actively been suppressing legitimate flat earth content while allowing and promoting disinformation and controlled opposition agents. They have completely changed their algorithm to show the first several pages as flat earth debunking! 

Google has always prioritised the farcical flat earth society when users search the topic flat earth in their search engine. By doing so, people are introduced to disingenuous misinformation to create a mirage of unscientific trolling.

What was unfair and to influence pubic opinion, Youtube have removed the system of likes to certain posters while retaining dislikes. Again, there's information stating that thousands of likes can disappear overnight and as mentioned before and that new likes are disabled. They have also been removing subscriptions and show an unlawful censorship of selected channels and in direct violation of the first directive right from the country they are in!

There's more about this topic, but basically, people have started moving away from Youtube to Bit.tube, DTube and Real.Video. 

The truth cannot be contained and the real reasons why this is done, who does it and why they do it is only part of the big game. Follow your instincts, forget about those putting up barriers or attempting to mislead people and do what I do, block them. Bottom line is this - when people start messing about with the air, water, weather and minds of people, then its time to start looking at the people who made this happen and to why they do this? 

5G networking - Keep it fibre optic and there's no qualms about hazards and anyone suggesting that sterilising the kids in school while using a laptop is a good thing, then someone's making a nice little earner while they either know or are gullible enough to try it out. MHK's/MLC's - read up on this as likely, your name will be on the top of the unpopularity list and many parents will no doubt, be seeking you out!

58 minutes ago, manxy said:

You're correct about that gettafa.

YouTube has actively been suppressing legitimate flat earth content while allowing and promoting disinformation and controlled opposition agents. They have completely changed their algorithm to show the first several pages as flat earth debunking! 

Google has always prioritised the farcical flat earth society when users search the topic flat earth in their search engine. By doing so, people are introduced to disingenuous misinformation to create a mirage of unscientific trolling.

What was unfair and to influence pubic opinion, Youtube have removed the system of likes to certain posters while retaining dislikes. Again, there's information stating that thousands of likes can disappear overnight and as mentioned before and that new likes are disabled. They have also been removing subscriptions and show an unlawful censorship of selected channels and in direct violation of the first directive right from the country they are in!

There's more about this topic, but basically, people have started moving away from Youtube to Bit.tube, DTube and Real.Video. 

The truth cannot be contained and the real reasons why this is done, who does it and why they do it is only part of the big game. Follow your instincts, forget about those putting up barriers or attempting to mislead people and do what I do, block them. Bottom line is this - when people start messing about with the air, water, weather and minds of people, then its time to start looking at the people who made this happen and to why they do this? 

5G networking - Keep it fibre optic and there's no qualms about hazards and anyone suggesting that sterilising the kids in school while using a laptop is a good thing, then someone's making a nice little earner while they either know or are gullible enough to try it out. MHK's/MLC's - read up on this as likely, your name will be on the top of the unpopularity list and many parents will no doubt, be seeking you out!

Wow. Just Wow. Are none of your family, or your partner concerned about you ?

52 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

It seems we are in for another, wonderful, weekend of science manxy.

Im sure all the usual enthusiasts will be all ears x

You should try this blocking button Paul as I can't read the negative comments from one or two posters and its made a great difference. No more troll remarks and makes ManxForums a much nicer place. :)

Easy to do - Just move your cursor over the individuals icon and for example, you will see something like this. Then select ignore user anything else you don't want to see.

Absolutely quieter now and relax :) 

Screen Shot 2018-10-20 at 00.35.34.png

10 minutes ago, manxy said:

You should try this blocking button Paul as I can't read the negative comments from one or two posters and its made a great difference. No more troll remarks and makes ManxForums a much nicer place. :)

:lol::lol:

You must have pressed a few buttons then. Get a grip on reality.

I know you must have said something positive about me diligaf because you still show up like this, but you know what, it doesn't matter as there would be nothing worth seeing and likely just troll type stuff.

Have a great weekend x

Screen Shot 2018-10-20 at 00.43.35.png

1 minute ago, manxy said:

I know you must have said something positive about me diligaf because you still show up like this, but you know what, it doesn't matter as there would be nothing worth seeing and likely just troll type stuff.

Have a great weekend x

Screen Shot 2018-10-20 at 00.43.35.png

Oh, I see now. You put me on "ignore" then reply to my posts.

Like I said , get a grip, as you are losing the plot.

Archived