Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

I can only imagine the frustration of Priest Paul waiting for 11 hours for the spotlight to return to him after a response from me. Poor guy.

Blobbie. We are currently waiting for china to explain why his fairytales are really true and we should all believe them.

He is licking his wounds after the scientific method chewed up his eratosthenes story. And he showed his true lack of understanding, of how scienctific validation via hypothesis driven experiment, actually works.

At least he had a go!

you are just trolling here, as science is alien to your religious beliefs x

52 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

Oh little Paul you are funny. May I ask who was your maths teacher back in the day your head and body were chronologically misaligned?

I seem to recall Paul mentioning that his science teacher was Mr Shepstone. As I'm still in touch with JJ, recently retired over in Essex, I shall give him a sound telling off over this.

Maths is a language china, an aid to describe things.

Science, is how we validate hypothesis via experimental testing.

Do some homework chinahand, all your fairytales will fall at ghe experimental sword. You are a religious believer, with long held faith based. Beliefs.

You couldn't even provide a valid hypothesis! eratosthenes didnt provide scientific validation for his theory. Back to the drawing board for you x

7 minutes ago, Sheldon said:

I seem to recall Paul mentioning that his science teacher was Mr Shepstone. As I'm still in touch with JJ, recently retired over in Essex, I shall give him a sound telling off over this.

Just ask him for scientific proof that the earth is spinning, post it here for chinahand.

He needs it to support his religious beliefs x

For goodnes sake china, you had distance as your independent variable!!

Get a grip man, you think fairytales are valid scientific facts. Your arrogance is astounding, given your futile attempts to understand the basic tenets of scientific investigation and discovery x

Archived