Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Chinahand said:

Oh little Paul you are funny. May I ask who was your maths teacher back in the day your head and body were chronologically misaligned?

Ha ha little paul! Paul actually  means small! Well done china.

Wright obviously means maker/worker, and harks back to the SCOTTISH borders. (Something a certain poster failed to spot!) 

17 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

Why don't you contact Rochester University for their opinion on Flat Earth seeing as you put so much faith in them.

There you go again confusing religion with science eminem! 

They publicise their work for very good reason, in case any phillosophers get any crazy notions they would like to sneak past the trusting public! x

23 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

There you go again confusing religion with science eminem! 

They publicise their work for very good reason, in case any phillosophers get any crazy notions they would like to sneak past the trusting public! x

In which case they surely would only refer to our world using the correct scientific research?

They would never refer to a globe if it had not been scientifically proven would they? 

http://www.rochester.edu/global/

That page refers to the globe and would seem to suggest that this institution found scientific evidence that the world is a globe....

Sigh - well Paul, are you going to try and solve a 14 year olds old's maths problem rather than insisting I'm ignoring the Rochester University while I patiently build an argument based around the Rochester University web page?

Here's the diagram - your objective is to get an expression for y depending upon x and h.

Maths1.png.438abe502c2144ba78eade25ac61c77b.png

I'm guessing you'll not be up to it and will accuse me of being religious, but why don't you give it a try.

1 hour ago, manxman1980 said:

In which case they surely would only refer to our world using the correct scientific research?

They would never refer to a globe if it had not been scientifically proven would they? 

http://www.rochester.edu/global/

That page refers to the globe and would seem to suggest that this institution found scientific evidence that the world is a globe....

Who knows?

Lets find out eminem.

What is the scientific evidence you can provide, that the earth we live on is a spinning oblate spheroid, hurling through the vacum of space, with unimaginable vast bodies of tidal waters, all in perfect sync and motion, and travelling around the sun?

Cant wait x

Archived