Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

I'm not bothered about how big a bottle of Fanta is.

The reason MSM covers items like flat earth conventions is to give everyone a good laugh at these so-called adults looking serious about the impossibility of a flat earth.

I'm reminded of these Star Wars Celebrations where so-called adults dress up as their favourite Star Wars characters and then get together and talk absolute nonsense about absolute nonsense.

Like this character:

Vader.gif

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, P.K. said:

I'm not bothered about how big a bottle of Fanta is.

The reason MSM covers items like flat earth conventions is to give everyone a good laugh at these so-called adults looking serious about the impossibility of a flat earth.

I'm reminded of these Star Wars Celebrations where so-called adults dress up as their favourite Star Wars characters and then get together and talk absolute nonsense about absolute nonsense.

Like this character:

Vader.gif

Just your biased opinion then

On 11/15/2018 at 7:02 PM, quilp said:

If you had the opportunity to be strapped-in to a high-altitude weather-balloon and whisked-up to say, 105,000 feet, would you believe your own eyes? Would that be the only proof you'd accept? 

Paul, have you answer to this? 'Cause I reckon it's all a wind-up on your behalf. It's been a giggle reading through the 'science' and intellectualism, I must admit. China's extensive explanations are a wonder, a marvellous learning curve but in every way his offerings to you are like giving a cat money...

1 hour ago, quilp said:

Paul, have you answer to this? 'Cause I reckon it's all a wind-up on your behalf. It's been a giggle reading through the 'science' and intellectualism, I must admit. China's extensive explanations are a wonder, a marvellous learning curve but in every way his offerings to you are like giving a cat money...

Sorry quilp i did mean to reply, you got any high altitude balloon footage showing the curve?

You only think its a wind up because you have religious faith in these matters. Gerry asked us what we think and we have all replied.

Yet somehow, you try to pin your insecurities on me, just because we dont share the same religious views!

It is what makes the thread great in my view. Not only do we get the science of things, but of people as well. x

33 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Sorry quilp i did mean to reply, you got any high altitude balloon footage showing the curve?

You only think its a wind up because you have religious faith in these matters.

Yet somehow, you try to pin your insecurities on me, just because we dont share the same religious views!

Total bollocks. 

A guess!

Paul does not believe the earth is flat.

This is some kind of private game where you choose an idefensible subject and try and defend it at all costs using distraction, insult and bamboozlement.

Saying that, I have learnt a fair bit throughout all this and I thank all the contributers.  Some people say this thread has been a waste of time.  I don't, I've learnt much.

lisa please keep my name out of your potty mouth, you bizarre, anonymous, internet fantasist.

you don't know what i believe without me telling you and i have already stated my thoughts on the "ball" and "flat" aspects of this discussion.

but you are such a lazy troll you cant even manage to read the thread you are trolling!

"This is some kind of private game ..."................no lisa it is a public forum where people discuss random topics, in this here general chat part of the forum

. simple enough to understand for a normal person. not so for the fantasist though. a fantasist, needs to escape reality at all costs, thus, we have the above tripe from  you lisa, a complete helmut!

gerry chose the subject, the rest of us replied. no conspiracy here lisa, just people posting their thoughts in a topic. must you seek conspiracy in the simplest of questions?

i am not defending anything here, its you and the other trolls doing that, clearly.  you have learned nothing here, that is clear from your last post.

Archived