Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, manxy said:

At last NASA is saying that there is alternative water elsewhere and that includes space. No doubt this will be contentious for some as its supposed to be a vacuum and it's previously unheard of to think that the sun has water, but thats what NASA says and if they're going to get trillions of dollars for the err.... mission to Mars and nothing to do with Agenda 21/30, then water is something worth looking for in a failing planet although when mankind eventually finishes it off with HAARP, it'll probably be hot enough for the alleged alien reptilian humanoids. (Who knows - it might even be true as there's some weird things happening on a daily basis now?)

Now this starts to fit into the Dome theory and the firmament surrounding the dome, but thats for another day.

Is it possible that holding such esoteric beliefs creates an inner feeling that you are, at least in some small way, 'unique' amongst the rest of the world? A one-eyed woman in the kingdom of the blind? It seems that to substantiate your self you have chosen to readily identify with all manner of illogicality to fill in the intellectual gap in your perception by upping your bullshit receptivity to the point of fallacious distraction.

Did you grow up believing the accepted theories without question? I only ask because if you did follow the 'norm' as a child it would seem that in adulthood you have made a conscious decision to unreason yourself and I am genuinely baffled as to how and why people such as yourself evolve in such a polarised fashion. Are you not conflicted in any way?

11 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

Its called responding lisa. It isnt a reaction, its a response. Thats how a forum works.

I dont get all emotional about it, you do! I understand its the science thread, you troll here.

There wasnt one insult in my post. Again, fantasy blinds you to the simplest of facts. What are you afraid of your own fantasy for?

You couldn't peg the washin out you foul mouthed walter!

You can thank gerry for his insights which led to the thread you all love so dearly.

You have nothing of substance to offer lisa, you are just another faithfull believer, and you cannot handle the lack of proof. If china told you we lived on a banana you would have it. As long as the "experts" say so hey lease!

Try and post something without emotional bias, or pretending you know anonymous strangers. Give us your best proof of the spinning oblate spheroid, or your bc hero, something of substance.  You dont have to appeal to emotion here. Its the science thread liz

I seem to be getting some of the most harsh responses out of all of us.

Could it be that you don't like women Paul, strong independant women?

Do I threaten you somehow sugar? xx

8 hours ago, quilp said:

Is it possible that holding such esoteric beliefs creates an inner feeling that you are, at least in some small way, 'unique' amongst the rest of the world? A one-eyed woman in the kingdom of the blind? It seems that to substantiate your self you have chosen to readily identify with all manner of illogicality to fill in the intellectual gap in your perception by upping your bullshit receptivity to the point of fallacious distraction.

Did you grow up believing the accepted theories without question? I only ask because if you did follow the 'norm' as a child it would seem that in adulthood you have made a conscious decision to unreason yourself and I am genuinely baffled as to how and why people such as yourself evolve in such a polarised fashion. Are you not conflicted in any way?

Shill. 

2 hours ago, PottyLisa said:

I seem to be getting some of the most harsh responses out of all of us.

Could it be that you don't like women Paul, strong independant women?

Do I threaten you somehow sugar? xx

Its one thing being a nasty troll lease, but with a potty mouth like yours and coupled with your lack of substance, its hard to take you seriously. 

Is self loathing misogynistic leeser? Is that what brings you here? 

How could you, an anonymous nasty troll, with no substance, threaten me? What exactly  are you threatening me with?  Your weakness?

Could it be that i dont like women? Do you mean all women, or just the strong independant ones? Is there a point to your question, or are you so out of your depth in this topic that all you can muster is an appeal to the emotions of the congression?

Is there a scientific experiment that you could offer to show that the earth is indeed a spinning oblate spheroid, hutling through the vacum of "space" ?

Or do you need china to hold your hand you big wally?

An isle of man special today china! Join the panel and see how you do against the flat earthers. Show them your superior knowledge of how the world works! They are excited at spotting Maughold light house still. They reckon it should be obscured by the "curve" if the earth is a sphere x

5 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Paul, do you honestly watch all of these Youtube videos? If so, I truly admire your dedication and I’m also envious of all your spare time.

Perks of semi retirement moji, also, why i understand the subject matter better than most x

2 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

Its one thing being a nasty troll lease, but with a potty mouth like yours and coupled with your lack of substance, its hard to take you seriously.

Is self loathing misogynistic leeser? Is that what brings you here?

How could you, an anonymous nasty troll, with no substance, threaten me? What exactly  are you threatening me with?  Your weakness?

Could it be that i dont like women? Do you mean all women, or just the strong independant ones? Is there a point to your question, or are you so out of your depth in this topic that all you can muster is an appeal to the emotions of the congression?

Is there a scientific experiment that you could offer to show that the earth is indeed a spinning oblate spheroid, hutling through the vacum of "space" ?

Or do you need china to hold your hand you big wally?

Idiot.

50 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

An isle of man special today china! Join the panel and see how you do against the flat earthers. Show them your superior knowledge of how the world works! They are excited at spotting Maughold light house still. They reckon it should be obscured by the "curve" if the earth is a sphere x

nathan has currently got a baller's "toes to the fire" china. they are asking for evidence of a pressurised system next to a vacum, without a container. its part of the house keeping on the show.

join the panel and save your fellow baller, use all your science proof china! god speed, a baller needs you x

Archived