Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paul you are being rude and I admit your continual rudeness has made me to respond in kind. 

I will leave off the name calling if you will. I’ve had pm’s from other posters expressing their distaste at your regular use of snide insults at other posters and wholeheartedly agree with them.  Can you lay off the sneering.

I am not underhand and have throughout this thread attempted to provide ways you can do for yourself to understand the world. 

There cannot be a conspiracy hiding the TRUTH that you have 2 left feet because you can look at your own feet. 

Exactly the same applies for the shape of the Earth. 

The challenge is understanding the results. 

So you’ve explained latitude. Thank you. 

Now do you agree we do use latitude (and longitude) to understand where we are on a map?

why do you think that is?

Do you think it is relevant or not to understanding the shape of the Earth?

Chinahand, this may be the last time i respond to you in this thread. Please read, and comprehend my simple response.

Nothing i post here is designed to offend you or anyone else in here. I do not use insults to discuss this topic.

I am one of the very few, genuine contributors to this thread and i am certainly not rude. I will ask you one more time, im begging you, PLEASE, for the love of science, do not ever again make an assumption or false claim about me. Its bullying. And completely irrelevant during a conversation about the shape of our earth.

Any appeal to emotion, designed to defame my character in any way, is cowardly and illogical. You are not the worst, granted, but we, me and you, can have a conversation without assumption and false claims. That is a fact

Any attempted attack on my intellect, immediately makes a post in this thread, null and void, unless it is backed with solid evidence. Can you prove im stupid? Were my teachers all wrong? Old head on young shoulders, capable, one of the most talented STUDENTS in my year. Is it all lies? Now who is the conspiracy theorist?

Why didnt those same people message me if they have something to say about me? I would have just stated the same to them. Im not rude and i was the first person to note the lack of manners in this thread by other posters. Its blind hypocracy on their part. Ask them to pm me with any worries or queries, i can assure you and them they would receive polite response.

So if we are to start a new, you must agree to stop second guessing me. I can assure you if i am being snide in any way i will happily tell you. But i am not. Its best we just take each other for our words, not preconceived notions we may have. Style of posting is varied so we musnt jump to false conclusions of one and other. Agreed?

Finally, i have one rule for us to keep sacredly, just me an you.

The golden rule china. If i ask you a question, i want an answer, and i shall reciprocate. Agreed?

So try not to ask too many questions at once, as i will respond to them all as you well know. Lets keep it simple, all assumptions are banned between us and any false claims is an instant ignore from me to you in this thread. Agreed?

Remember, im not a flat earther, i just joined this thread and gave my views, as per the rules, and as a genuine participant. If you want to start from my very first post and analyse each one to see if im rude, im happy to do that. 

If not then its a clean slate from here and we can move on. Im out soon til about 7, might catch you then china x

Archived