Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

He has given his email for anyone who repeats the test, to contact him.he encourages people to repeat the test as much as they can or need to, before contacting him.

He found the metabunk calculator to be incorrect and no longer agrees with the surveying model, he once accepted to be correct, as is explained in his video.

You see china, if you watch HIS video, he tells you why he has done this test, and how the results changed his world view. He has a PhD in spectrophotometry, and he has gone out and done the test.

Thr results are in, and they disagree with the model x

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/8/2018 at 5:07 PM, paul's got wright said:

He has given his email for anyone who repeats the test, to contact him.he encourages people to repeat the test as much as they can or need to, before contacting him.

He found the metabunk calculator to be incorrect and no longer agrees with the surveying model, he once accepted to be correct, as is explained in his video.

You see china, if you watch HIS video, he tells you why he has done this test, and how the results changed his world view. He has a PhD in spectrophotometry, and he has gone out and done the test.

Thr results are in, and they disagree with the model x

I watched the video and although lengthy, he provided information on both model earths and provides 6 undisputed accepted science @1:35:27 

In his Summary and final conclusions, he states that We do not live on the World Geodetic System, WGS 84 Globe / Ellipsoid model.

So now we know. That said, I cannot see it making a difference as people tend to react when things affect them personally and as long as they get their pay, somewhere to live and have food to eat, then the earth might as well be square shaped for all it mattered? 

3 minutes ago, manxy said:

I watched the video and although lengthy, he provided information on both model earths and provides 6 undisputed accepted science @1:35:27 

In his Summary and final conclusions, he states that We do not live on the World Geodetic System, WGS 84 Globe / Ellipsoid model.

So now we know. That said, I cannot see it making a difference as people tend to react when things affect them personally and as long as they get their pay, somewhere to live and have food to eat, then the earth might as well be square shaped for all it mattered? 

You are so lucky that Roy Costain is not a force to be reckoned with. You are 100% mental.

13 hours ago, dilligaf said:

You are so lucky that Roy Costain is not a force to be reckoned with. You are 100% mental.

I unblocked you this time round to see what drivel you wrote and my conclusion of what you write has not changed in the slightest and a shame that the moderators permit you to leave so many negative comments on a once happy forum

FACTS ARE - We do not live on the World Geodetic System, WGS 84 Globe / Ellipsoid model.

3 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

In your view you mean, because the "facts" disagree with your view.

My view is based on logic, truth and accuracy of his conclusion as seen in the video. If you have not viewed the full video, then you are negligent with your viewpoint as he clearly tries to demonstrate both sides of the globe or flat earth models. 2+2 do not make 5 and he has taken logical steps in producing a conclusion.

I look forward to ANY FACT that you wish to counter argue with this based on what he has factually tested and would like to know as to what or who's information you may be using and links to it?

For me, I cannot avoid the FACTS SHOWN in his video and unless science comes up with a new scientific discovery, then the facts are simple - We do not live on the World Geodetic System, WGS 84 Globe / Ellipsoid model.

7 minutes ago, manxy said:

My view is based on logic, truth and accuracy of his conclusion as seen in the video. If you have not viewed the full video, then you are negligent with your viewpoint as he clearly tries to demonstrate both sides of the globe or flat earth models. 2+2 do not make 5 and he has taken logical steps in producing a conclusion.

I look forward to ANY FACT that you wish to counter argue with this based on what he has factually tested and would like to know as to what or who's information you may be using and links to it?

For me, I cannot avoid the FACTS SHOWN in his video and unless science comes up with a new scientific discovery, then the facts are simple - We do not live on the World Geodetic System, WGS 84 Globe / Ellipsoid model.

Did he explain in the video why he chose a distance of 15.4 km?  I'll give you a clue, it is within the proven (and heavily documented) horizonal distance of 19km (at sea level).

We do you think FE types have never managed to show a laser two points over 50, 100, 150 miles away, which should be possible in a FE Model?

2 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

Did he explain in the video why he chose a distance of 15.4 km?  I'll give you a clue, it is within the proven (and heavily documented) horizonal distance of 19km (at sea level).

We do you think FE types have never managed to show a laser two points over 50, 100, 150 miles away, which should be possible in a FE Model?

Because the laser beam would diverge over greater distances. The test was with the  telescope/camera as well. Did you even bother to watch the video?

So a PhD Spectrphotometrist, has been out and done the tests after hearing about flat eafth laser tests being conducted.

He answers all the expected questions at the start of the video, gives a detailed explanation of his credentials, reasoning and proposed tests. Comes back with the results, all on video, and gets called a "flat earther" just for showing that they do not match the surveying model!

Typical cult behavior, from the abbreviation of richard x

Archived