Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could laugh at those members who have ridiculed the level earth theory from the start of this thread, but there's no real point in doing so. Yeah, I could stick two fingers up at them or whatever some people do these days, but like I said, it's not about oneupmanship etc and all about finding out what the real truth is.

The guys conclusions are factual and evidenced and from what I have seen, has not been done to mislead. 

Ok, then so what about the earth being level, will it make a difference? Well yes because it opens up a flood of questions and possibly why the can of worms was attempted to be sealed in the first place.

Look, it's not me who evidenced the information or came up with the conclusions, but IMO, he went further than I was expecting to provide data on his research and good luck to him in the future.

45 minutes ago, manxy said:

... like I said, it's ...  ... all about finding out what the real truth is.

The thing is though manxy, most people believe FET to be a crock of shit and know for sure what the real truth is. Likewise, it comes with some despair that some people can even think the Earth to be flat in the first place.

So if the earth is flat, why has mankind, for millenia, been conspired against? Who are the keepers of the secret now and in what way do they benefit from keeping up with the charade, exactly what purpose does it serve ? Is it an esoteric legacy of ancient aliens? Freemasons? Illuminati?

What's the game for..? 

@paul's got wright - why are all the videos you post so long? I was going to have a look at that one from the PhD guy, but it’s 1:40 long so have better things to do.  Same as many of the others. 

Do you know of any, say 10 minutes in length, that support the FE view or debunk the ‘spinning oblate spheroid’ model? Most scientific concepts I know of can be explained and evidenced in that sort of time. Why not FE?

4 minutes ago, quilp said:

The thing is though manxy, most people believe FET to be a crock of shit and know for sure what the real truth is. Likewise, it comes with some despair that some people can even think the Earth to be flat in the first place.

So if the earth is flat, why has mankind, for millenia, been conspired against? Who are the keepers of the secret now and in what way do they benefit from keeping up with the charade, exactly what purpose does it serve ? Is it an esoteric legacy of ancient aliens? Freemasons? Illuminati?

What's the game for..? 

Not my place to say about other peoples intentions are on this thread although I do have them.

I also cannot change the mind of a person/s who are unwilling to accept what has been stated as factual. Thats not my job, thats their's to accept what they see or try to come up with new undiscovered scientific theories to at least have an alternative comparison. 

This isn't about points or superiority Q, only facts as seen. There's enough issues in the world as it is, but I've seen you write on here and believe that you're also self knowing and have read or seen information or issues that are controversial. Question everything but also take on board new developments.

Take care, Manxy :)

3 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

The length of the videos is directly proportional to the amount of pure science they contain.

The length of your sentence is proportional to the amount of logic you contain

(forgot to add puppet onto that)

39 minutes ago, wrighty said:

@paul's got wright - why are all the videos you post so long? I was going to have a look at that one from the PhD guy, but it’s 1:40 long so have better things to do.  Same as many of the others. 

Do you know of any, say 10 minutes in length, that support the FE view or debunk the ‘spinning oblate spheroid’ model? Most scientific concepts I know of can be explained and evidenced in that sort of time. Why not FE?

They are deliberately long so as to wear you down with the insanity of it. A short clip would disprove all they believe in...

10 hours ago, manxy said:

Not my place to say about other peoples intentions are on this thread although I do have them.

I also cannot change the mind of a person/s who are unwilling to accept what has been stated as factual. Thats not my job, thats their's to accept what they see or try to come up with new undiscovered scientific theories to at least have an alternative comparison. 

Going for irony points there Manxy?

Archived