Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gerry, what about my little experiment, do you believe in gravity?

See we need that word gain,,believe..

i'm sure you are aware of the density though mate x

Presuming that isn't a petty insult, which I doubt as it isn't your style, please explain the relevance of density to this discussion.

Gerry, what about my little experiment, do you believe in gravity?

See we need that word gain,,believe..

i'm sure you are aware of the density though mate x

Presuming that isn't a petty insult, which I doubt as it isn't your style, please explain the relevance of density to this discussion.

i wouldn'y insult gerry mojo. i'm kind. density is what we experience and know well. gravity requires a lot of belief. it's going to take me years to get through my research mojo it's a fascinating subject x

China: I see what you are saying, but I would not expect the sun to shine across the N.pole like that, remember the height of the sun is not 93,000,000 as science claims, so that it fits their "current" model.

As the sun spirals inward through the months (like a stylus would on a record) the N pole would be light mostly at its peak, as it does so throughout the daytime and nighttime...and then it would make its way back again towards the winter solstice..

The appearance of the sun setting below the horizon is an illusion of perspective.

China: I see what you are saying, but I would not expect the sun to shine across the N.pole like that, remember the height of the sun is not 93,000,000 as science claims, so that it fits their "current" model.

As the sun spirals inward through the months (like a stylus would on a record) the N pole would be light mostly at its peak, as it does so throughout the daytime and nighttime...and then it would make its way back again towards the winter solstice..

The appearance of the sun setting below the horizon is an illusion of perspective.

Gerry, could you just mark where you think people are seeing a sunset on the map.

post-1364-0-05841600-1430389311_thumb.png

As the sun spirals inward through the months (like a stylus would on a record)

What force drives this spiral movement? Surely somthing more complex than spacetime curvature? (According to general relativity there is no force of gravity in a real sense, just an apparent force caused by the curvature of space, and whereas the mathematics behind this is very complex, the principle is very simple, and works to predict many astronomical phenomena to a high degree of precision.)

Just give us a quick and basic explanation of how density works in relation to flat earth and gravity. Are you saying the air gets denser the higher you go and therefore pushes you down?

No I never said that..

I'm talking to Paul not you, my comment was straight after his and he raised density.

Sorry put you need to explain this better. Why doesn't the sun shine across the N. pole. What is special about the North Pole in your view? Isn't the North Pole just a point, a single spot on the Earth - in your model the centre of the disk. My line doesn't go through that point so I don't understand how what you are saying is relevant - but so what if it did. Why can't the sun shine across it?

All I've asked you is where on the line is it getting dark. Please try and answer that.

I'm quite happy to accept that your model doesn't have the sun far away from the Earth - why does that stop the sun shining across the N. Pole.

You say you "see what I'm saying"? What do you mean by that - I didn't say anything about your mode I just asked some questions which you haven't answered.

post-1364-0-62142000-1430390249_thumb.png

Thanks for putting a point on the map where you think it is getting dark.

Can you draw a line from there to the sun.

What does this mean? Please do try to explain what you think sunset, sunrise and noon are.

Could you add a mark where you think it is noon on your map?

China: If I place a line from my estimated x to the sun, it will look ridiculous when you place more lines in other directions, exactly what I was expecting from you..

Imagine a curve of light brighter in the center, slowly getting darker as it spreads out, then as one side becomes more illuminated the opposite side becomes darker.

Archived