Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, ScotsAlan said:

So you took the time to reseach my posts on MF, but declined to answer my questions about the scientific, and my personal observations about flat v round earth.

No i never alan. Nor did i ignore your questions. I have read all your posts since you came in here

1 hour ago, paul's got wright said:

Piss poor strawman

But can you prove that its a poor strawman?  What is the independent variable in your hypothesis?  There really is no scientific test that you have demonstrated, according to the rules of science that show that it is.  Feel free to carry on with your religious views regarding the piss poor nature of the strawman, but if you want to contribute to this scientific discussion you'll need better evidence than that. Watch this video if you dare.

:lol: 

36 minutes ago, ScotsAlan said:

You did ignore my questions. You could at least answer with a link.

I never. I replied to your posts and read them. Please feel free to ask me any of your previous questions instead of continuing to claim i am ignoring them alan. Thanks

PGW did not reply to a single point I made. And he wont. Ever.

I honestly struggle to explain this. How can clever people act so stupid. How can someone that understands the art of arguement fail at the base of facts.

It might be a bit of fun for these folk. Troll a bit. Maybe a bit of wu mao.

But what is a moment of fun for them is serious for us. As we strive for improvement, eradication of disease, environmental protection and an understanding of harmony with nature..

These guys just want to burn coal, elect thick presidents and campaign against vacination because.. well.. just because.

They dont want to be second best. They dont want a normal job, such as cutting grass or cleaning hotel rooms. They want youtube millions..

But the irony is that they are projecting a right wing message, while hoping for sponsorship from a right wing fund, in effect, they are hoping to jump onto the righr wing welfare state. The ultimate aim being a bit on fox news. Look up Gorka, Sebastion.. what a cunt.

Its not about flat earth. Its about tax cuts.Its about getting rid of EPA rules. Its a well funded campaign to say thay science is wrong, making money is good. Funded by the people who make money.

Is the earth a globe? Of course it is.

I cant think of any reason for prople to think it is flat, apart from anti science propaganda. Funded by the fossil fuel industry.

PGW has no answers no model no understanding. He couldn’t predict or answer any observation and just clings to Youtube and his self confirming pals. Wasting your time expecting anything intelligent or useful from him. Queue more YouTube dross. 

2 hours ago, ScotsAlan said:

PGW did not reply to a single point I made. And he wont. Ever.

I honestly struggle to explain this. How can clever people act so stupid. How can someone that understands the art of arguement fail at the base of facts.

It might be a bit of fun for these folk. Troll a bit. Maybe a bit of wu mao.

But what is a moment of fun for them is serious for us. As we strive for improvement, eradication of disease, environmental protection and an understanding of harmony with nature..

These guys just want to burn coal, elect thick presidents and campaign against vacination because.. well.. just because.

They dont want to be second best. They dont want a normal job, such as cutting grass or cleaning hotel rooms. They want youtube millions..

But the irony is that they are projecting a right wing message, while hoping for sponsorship from a right wing fund, in effect, they are hoping to jump onto the righr wing welfare state. The ultimate aim being a bit on fox news. Look up Gorka, Sebastion.. what a cunt.

Its not about flat earth. Its about tax cuts.Its about getting rid of EPA rules. Its a well funded campaign to say thay science is wrong, making money is good. Funded by the people who make money.

Is the earth a globe? Of course it is.

I cant think of any reason for prople to think it is flat, apart from anti science propaganda. Funded by the fossil fuel industry.

oh, so you are claiming the moral high ground! never seen that one before!

by god you are fresh!  green as salad.

Alan, just spit it out please. Ask me anything regarding this topic, and stop pretending that im ignoring you!

And mind your language please.

What scientific evidence can you offer, to support the notion of the earth as a spinning globe? 

Do you answer questions? Lets both answer each others alan. That is fair. Isnt it?

Archived