Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, ScotsAlan said:

Can you explain why the sun sets faster at the equator than at the poles? 

Hey Al (can I call you Al?), ICYMI, paul's point in this Topic is nothing to do with the actual shape of the earth, on which he thinks he has expressed no opinion (although he's slipped up a couple of times and exposed his true belief).

The last 200 pages or so is his attempt at refuting the position made early in the Topic that there is no discussion about FE.  Hence a dreary procession of videos of faceless drones talking pointlessly about it.

China et al have posted some termendously interesting posts about how you would easily go about demonstrating the general shape of the planet and these have been quite informative and educational.

All paul has done unfortunately is (a) show he has a very unusual hobby shitposting his rubbishy videos and (b) there's a lot of crazies on the internet.

When China, perhaps the most patient poster on MF, decides he's not going to get anywhere (see his post the last page or two) you know you're on a hiding to nothing.

Of course you can still crack on if you want to, it's a free country after all :)

11 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

Hey Al (can I call you Al?), ICYMI, paul's point in this Topic is nothing to do with the actual shape of the earth, on which he thinks he has expressed no opinion (although he's slipped up a couple of times and exposed his true belief).

The last 200 pages or so is his attempt at refuting the position made early in the Topic that there is no discussion about FE.  Hence a dreary procession of videos of faceless drones talking pointlessly about it.

China et al have posted some termendously interesting posts about how you would easily go about demonstrating the general shape of the planet and these have been quite informative and educational.

All paul has done unfortunately is (a) show he has a very unusual hobby shitposting his rubbishy videos and (b) there's a lot of crazies on the internet.

When China, perhaps the most patient poster on MF, decides he's not going to get anywhere (see his post the last page or two) you know you're on a hiding to nothing.

Of course you can still crack on if you want to, it's a free country after all :)

Yup Bobby. I have read it all. Chinas science is superb. But because I am actually on the other side of the world I am in a position to give pro globe evidence.  He cant deny my location, or what I observe.

13 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

He can. 

Wait.. is that the langness lighthouse I can see in the distance? Or is it the light on top of Huangpu bridge? But it cant be langness, because it is dark here, but mid afternoon there. So the lighthouse is not lit. 

Lets see him explain that :-)

Archived