Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

All talk no action flopppy. Provide an example of one of MY videos being stupid then.

Or, wind ye neck in. Walter. Little boy who cries wolf. 

lol

Start with your first video and work your way through.  It won't take you long.  Don't watch any more than about 10 seconds of any one though like everyone else.

Paul. I am in China so cant get youtube on here.

Still waiting for your answer.

My real life observation is that sunset is fast in the tropics, and slower towards both poles. Indeed, the north pole only has one day and one night per revolution of the sun.

Is there any explanation for this in any non globe earth theory?

As I said above, I cant get youtube, so you need to take sympathy on me and write it out. You can put in equations and scientic principles no problem. 

And please dont post links. You would be amazed at how restricted the web is here. Your links likely wont work.

Even a bit of cut and paste would be good. 

I am honestly interested to know how any flat earth model expalins the timespan of sunsets at different lattitudes.

Go on mate. Help a fella who lives behind the great firewall.

3 hours ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

lol

Start with your first video and work your way through.  It won't take you long.  Don't watch any more than about 10 seconds of any one though like everyone else.

None of the videos i have posted here are mine floppy. Dont you understand?

45 minutes ago, ScotsAlan said:

Paul. I am in China so cant get youtube on here.

Still waiting for your answer.

My real life observation is that sunset is fast in the tropics, and slower towards both poles. Indeed, the north pole only has one day and one night per revolution of the sun.

Is there any explanation for this in any non globe earth theory?

As I said above, I cant get youtube, so you need to take sympathy on me and write it out. You can put in equations and scientic principles no problem. 

And please dont post links. You would be amazed at how restricted the web is here. Your links likely wont work.

Even a bit of cut and paste would be good. 

I am honestly interested to know how any flat earth model expalins the timespan of sunsets at different lattitudes.

Go on mate. Help a fella who lives behind the great firewall.

Alan thanks for letting me know. I answered your loaded, presuppostional question. You havent answered any of mine yet. Be courteous at least alan.

Why do you keep asking me to provide answers to your questions regarding flat earth? Im not a flat earther alan.

Are you expecting me to believe that your internet access is so restricted, you cannot sufficiently search for information about flat earth?  I am amazed if that is the case.

You know how builders use water levels alan, and spirit and laser levels. And plumb bobs etc etc. You know how watering systems are created in the asian farming communities, designed to feed each area from the source, using bamboo and other natural materials.  We both have the same understanding of these simple matters.  You understand what flat and level means.

I cant answer for other people such as flat earthers. You have to do the research to be clear about what they are claiming.

But given that the claim you are offering is the globe model, wouldnt it be your burden to provide the scientific evidence for it?

Or is that banned in china as well?

4 minutes ago, ScotsAlan said:

https://m.youku.com/video/id_XMTUyNTI2NzE2MA==.html?spm=a2h0k.8191393.bodydiv.5!2~5!6~A&from=s7.8-1.2&source=

Hey.. flat earth is on Youkou.

So if paul posts youkou links, I can see them :-)

Or you could use the search engine and do some research about all the questions you have, for the people who actually claim the earth is flat!

15 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Alan thanks for letting me know. I answered your loaded, presuppostional question. You havent answered any of mine yet. Be courteous at least alan.

Why do you keep asking me to provide answers to your questions regarding flat earth? Im not a flat earther alan.

Are you expecting me to believe that your internet access is so restricted, you cannot sufficiently search for information about flat earth?  I am amazed if that is the case.

You know how builders use water levels alan, and spirit and laser levels. And plumb bobs etc etc. You know how watering systems are created in the asian farming communities, designed to feed each area from the source, using bamboo and other natural materials.  We both have the same understanding of these simple matters.  You understand what flat and level means.

I cant answer for other people such as flat earthers. You have to do the research to be clear about what they are claiming.

But given that the claim you are offering is the globe model, wouldnt it be your burden to provide the scientific evidence for it?

Or is that banned in china as well?

Good. So we agree the earth is a globe.

Conversation done. We shake hands in happy agreement.

And tomorrow evening, I will borrow the wifes VPN to watch santa do his global trip.

24 minutes ago, ScotsAlan said:

Good. So we agree the earth is a globe.

Conversation done. We shake hands in happy agreement.

And tomorrow evening, I will borrow the wifes VPN to watch santa do his global trip.

Not unless you can provide the scientific experiment that proves it to be a globe alan. Without that, its just your religious belief mate. I couldn't agree to be religious about the shape of the earth. 

Although, you will find no shortage of fellow believers in here x

1 minute ago, paul's got wright said:

Not unless you can provide the scientific experiment that proves it to be a globe alan. Without that, its just your religious belief mate. I couldn't agree to be religious about the shape of the earth. 

Although, you will find no shortage of fellow believers in here x

I have no need to explain the science about globular earth. You agree it is not flat. So we both agree with established science Why should I argue for a point we both agree on?

Just now, ScotsAlan said:

I have no need to explain the science about globular earth. You agree it is not flat. So we both agree with established science Why should I argue for a point we both agree on?

You are making the claim of a globular earth alan! Not me. Burden of proof lies with you.

Crellins hill proves that the earth is not flat. You havent provided any evidence for your claim! We are certainly not in agreement here alan. You have provided nothing to agree with x

Archived