Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

1 minute ago, paul's got wright said:

You are making the claim of a globular earth alan! Not me. Burden of proof lies with you.

Crellins hill proves that the earth is not flat. You havent provided any evidence for your claim! We are certainly not in agreement here alan. You have provided nothing to agree with x

So you are saying the earth is not a sphere?

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ScotsAlan said:

So you are saying the earth is not a sphere?

I havent explored the earth enough to know what shape it is alan. It may well be a spinning sphere, but there is no scientific experiment that has proven this to be the case. Thats why i keep asking you for it, in case you know of one?

16 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

I havent explored the earth enough to know what shape it is alan. It may well be a spinning sphere, but there is no scientific experiment that has proven this to be the case. Thats why i keep asking you for it, in case you know of one?

But there are photos. 

44 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

You are making the claim of a globular earth alan! Not me. Burden of proof lies with you.

Crellins hill proves that the earth is not flat. You havent provided any evidence for your claim! We are certainly not in agreement here alan. You have provided nothing to agree with x

Never heard if this crellins hill. Again, as I am on the far side, behind the great fiewall, could you maybe take the time to type an expanation here.

1 minute ago, finlo said:

I'm not suggesting the earth is flat just that the "photos" of it never look quite right.

I am an ametuer photograper. Have canon 5d mark 3. I have the holy grail of canons pro f2.8 lenses to go with it. I have never come across a photo that did not look 'quite right'. 

Bit I do admit, the EF50mm f1.2 is a bastard to work with. Its colour balance is all over the place.

Wish I could afford the Leica glass nasa uses. 

Archived