Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quality renditions of fine, classic albums in my opinion. Saw them at the first mannifest down the nunnery. They put out a quality live performance of st peppers lonley heart dubz band. 

Great musicianship throughout their covers, is what brings it all together as a smooth,transitional finished product. They also do a radio dred album, brilliantly.

Wonder if they are flat earthers?

43 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Quality renditions of fine, classic albums in my opinion. Saw them at the first mannifest down the nunnery. They put out a quality live performance of st peppers lonley heart dubz band. 

Great musicianship throughout their covers, is what brings it all together as a smooth,transitional finished product. They also do a radio dred album, brilliantly.

Wonder if they are flat earthers?

Still a very poor if not completely shit cover of one of the best albums EVER. In fact the letter "m" is missing from the title.

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 11:40 PM, paul's got wright said:

Id love to hear you cover it dilli! 

I can't play any instrument, but I know when "music" is shit.

Pink Floyd can't be copied by many and in fact I think only " Brit Floyd" have done it.

In fact some of Brit Floyd's covers are better than the original PF stuff.:)

1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

I can't play any instrument, but I know when "music" is shit.

Pink Floyd can't be copied by many and in fact I think only " Brit Floyd" have done it.

In fact some of Brit Floyd's covers are better than the original PF stuff.:)

Let's be perfectly honest here Dilli, that really wouldn't be difficult!:ph34r:

Good video from Dwayne Kellum - regardless of which viewpoint you stand on. I did not see any stars, satellites, UFO's or Elon Musk's Roadster car apart from something happening at max height and I'm not positive, but I don't think they're worms :P

Video Time 1:52:05 - Maximum height       34963.30 Alt Meters or 114709.00 Alt Feet

Video Time 2:32.32 - Touchdown   597.91 Alt Meters or 1961.66 Alt Feet

Good video all the same

Archived