Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

A simple test for a simple topic

My bendy water theory again!

Waiting for the clowns to come out now so we can have some entertainment while waiting for 13th April to come along.

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 9:46 AM, manxman1980 said:

Is this bullshit of a thread still going?

May I suggest that people who want to find the truth check out the documentary with Mark Sargeant and other prominent Flat Earthers called "Behind the Curve".  In particular, pay attention to what is said by Bob following an experiment to show that the Earth is motionless.  The experiment uses a three ring laser gyroscope and Bob is somewhat taken by surprise by the results...   Later Bob is overheard discussing the results and says that "the rotation is not looking good at this point" and goes on to suggest that if the results of his experiment were released then "it'd be bad, it would be bad".  

A second experiment to show the that there is no curve to the Earth also failed to deliver the results expected.

Game Over for Flat Earth.

This bullshit thread was finished almost as soon as it started. It's just a dating site for Manxy and PGW now... :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Neil Down said:

This bullshit thread was finished almost as soon as it started. It's just a dating site for Manxy and PGW now...

And for people like Neil Down to come up with something ever so witty that the alts laugh at the rib tickling jokes.

Thing is - without people like you writing on here and bumping the thread up, then there would be little movement - So thanks :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, Neil Down said:

This bullshit thread was finished almost as soon as it started. It's just a dating site for Manxy and PGW now... :thumbsup:

Its alive as it ever was nelly. I was just updating you all on the upcoming bedford level experiment, testing for curvy water!

2 hours ago, manxy said:

And for people like Neil Down to come up with something ever so witty that the alts laugh at the rib tickling jokes.

Thing is - without people like you writing on here and bumping the thread up, then there would be little movement - So thanks :thumbsup:

People like dr john will always out do the likes of nelly. John gets out there and gets it done, brings the results to light for the public.

Nelly pretends its not happenin, and heckles online! Talks the talk while the doc walks the walk x

• 2 weeks later...

Another 5 days wait to test out the theory.of the Bedford Level observation and I'm excited to see science and fact in action. Lets hope that it isn't sabotaged or manipulated.

This probably works out in two ways - either it will demonstrate a plausible explanation of round earth or that of level earth.

It could show that I was wrong and will have to accept that fact and eat humble pie or it could also show that I was correct to disbelieve the lies put out there in the first place and that another theory I've mentioned was correct.

5 days.....

Archived