Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

On 4/23/2019 at 8:49 PM, display name said:

Did you grow and develop into being a dipshit,or was dipshittery something you were born with?

Hey - Calm down fella!

For instance, are you saying that NASA tell the truth? Are you saying that the picture is true? What??

If I've ruffled your feathers because of NASA's picture, then you only have to explain why and not get so upset over a few words? 

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/23/2019 at 10:22 PM, dilligaf said:

I think they may have been looking through the fish eyed lens with tearstained eyes 

and could barely define the shape of this planet this time :lol:

My best guess Dilligaf is that they are in a low orbit and the window makes the world seem unusually excessively round. If a bigger view could be seen, then it would reveal a better picture. Obviously from my point of view.... with domed edges, aliens and UFO's :P  lol

Bedford canal revisited. 

I have to say - I'm a little disappointed with the results and waiting till Winter for the optimum time will seem like ages.

At least I'm not eating humble pie at the moment, but would have been prepared to if my belief of the bendy water theory was incorrect 

And so the saga continues.... Ah well, that means there's a few drinks of hot chocolate in-between time.

7 hours ago, manxy said:

Hey - Calm down fella!

For instance, are you saying that NASA tell the truth? Are you saying that the picture is true? What??

If I've ruffled your feathers because of NASA's picture, then you only have to explain why and not get so upset over a few words? 

You'll never ruffle my feathers. If you can't see that photo for what it is,you haven't the capability

3 hours ago, display name said:

You'll never ruffle my feathers. If you can't see that photo for what it is,you haven't the capability

You'll have to explain as to what you see the photo as because I am unable to second guess what you mean?

Again - No need to be grumpy as my previous answer was only a question and can only go off the information you are prepared to give. No issues, nothing personal - only asking?

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 1:47 PM, manxy said:

Gosh - Must be true - The earth looks so round and how amazingly large is the UK?. Credit goes to NASA. Oh! its a NASA picture... forget what I said. They might lie?

Does PGT look at you with the same restricted view?  I suppose it also helps him turn a blind eye to the circumference.

41 minutes ago, display name said:

Does PGT look at you with the same restricted view?  I suppose it also helps him turn a blind eye to the circumference.

No idea who PGT is and why are you being so aggressive? It's only a forum unless you have a connection with the NASA liars?

It looks like you missed a comment I made further back with Dilligaf?

On 4/23/2019 at 1:47 PM, manxy said:

Gosh - Must be true - The earth looks so round and how amazingly large is the UK?. Credit goes to NASA. Oh! its a NASA picture... forget what I said. They might lie?

Manxy, you do understand the image was photographed via the ISS cupola - through the round window and hence the dark circles at the top and bottom.

Archived