Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Don’t waste your time

Not the greatest video I've seen although I do suspect that this is what they do with some of the millions of dollars given to NASA. 

One of the puzzling things was something from other clips in that their experts say that we can no longer go to the moon because we have 'forgotten the technology' (eh?) and yet they still want millions more dollars to send a spacecraft to Mars? Sort of like saying - Which ones the lie?

Never mind, not to worry, I\m sure we're in safe hands :blink:

There is no clip of NASA experts saying they've forgotten the technology to get to the moon. The fact is, it was extraordinarily expensive and there was declining public interest in going back to the Moon, largely because there is nothing there -- or at least not anything the general public consider useful. There's a lot there of scientific interest but ultimately not much in terms of a return on investment, except to the extent that NASA , like the Pentagon, is a conduit to funnel money into private sector technology development (but most of the public don't know that, as they are brainwashed into believing they have a capitalist economy).

Also, at least half the US population believes Jesus is going to return in their life time and that the end times are coming (this is also why many do not take climate change seriously; why worry about the earth when Jesus is going to come and fix everything?); while the more sensible part of the population are more concerned with trying to solve income inequality and improve public healthcare which they've been fighting to introduce for decades to no avail.

3 hours ago, manxy said:

Not the greatest video I've seen although I do suspect that this is what they do with some of the millions of dollars given to NASA. 

One of the puzzling things was something from other clips in that their experts say that we can no longer go to the moon because we have 'forgotten the technology' (eh?) and yet they still want millions more dollars to send a spacecraft to Mars? Sort of like saying - Which ones the lie?

Never mind, not to worry, I\m sure we're in safe hands :blink:

Id go to the moon in a nano second, but we destroyed that technology and its too painstaking to get it back!

1 hour ago, paul's got wright said:

Id go to the moon in a nano second, but we destroyed that technology and its too painstaking to get it back!

NASA hasn't returned simply due to budgetary constraints.

The original Apollo program cost about $200 billion in today's money.

7 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

NASA hasn't returned simply due to budgetary constraints.

The original Apollo program cost about $200 billion in today's money.

Trump could send astronauts to the moon an claim it as a tax loss.

Archived