Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

Poor old blobbie blobster made the classic noob faux pas, not getting the in joke between those who have actually done the research. 

Maybe send that formula to the don blobbie, he seems to be struggling with those tricky "lorentz tranformations"!!!

I'd say he meant physical items (that are expensive to replace) rather than the underlying technological ability.

1 hour ago, Rushen Spy said:

I'd say he meant physical items (that are expensive to replace) rather than the underlying technological ability.

So why have they kept kicking the moon can down the road? Continuously promising to go back?

Why not just keep the original capabilities? Why did they stop going but now its so important to go back?

15 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

So why have they kept kicking the moon can down the road? Continuously promising to go back?

Why not just keep the original capabilities? Why did they stop going but now its so important to go back?

Do you seriously believe they actually went in the first place?

8 minutes ago, finlo said:

Do you seriously believe they actually went in the first place?

No china and blobbie do though. I already understand that science isnt about beliefs. If anyone has scientific proof of the moon landings that would be great, thanks x

22 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

No china and blobbie do though. I already understand that science isnt about beliefs. If anyone has scientific proof of the moon landings that would be great, thanks x

I suspect the reason they have "lost" the knowledge/technology to go there now is because they never had it in the first place!

29 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

PGW, you do yourself a great disservice with your stupid posts about space.

Why do you bother?

Please provide an example with your analysis/ explanation, if you think you can back that claim dilly x

Just now, paul's got wright said:

Please provide an example with your analysis/ explanation, if you think you can back that claim dilly x

Why do you trot out the “analysis/explanation” deflector whenever you can’t back anything up?

Archived